Nice Home Sweet Home
US$150
Ajoupa Apart'hotel Nice(Nice)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$89
ibis
  • Restaurant
US$330
US$287
  • Pool
La Villa Nice Victor Hugo(Nice)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$385
US$282
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
All reviewsb bshared bathtrain stationnice rivieraa great place to stayold townfrench rivieracomfortable bedgenevievebnbapartmenthallwaymonaco
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 June 2015 via mobile

It felt more like a cosy hostel with lovely atmosphere! I definitely LOVED it! It was also quite cheap and pretty close to the beach. There was one huge, clean and bright bathroom and I stayed in small
but cosy room for one person. The other rooms lookes very pretty and bohemic!

Stayed: June 2015
Reviewed 23 June 2015

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 25 October 2014

My husband and I stayed here in October, and feel that we were mislead about the standard of accommodation. The website shows big rooms and mentions how spacious the rooms are and how they overlook views of palms to the Mediterranean or a quiet back street. The room we were given was so tiny that we could not move around in it, as our two suitcases took up most of the floor space. It faced onto the busy main street in front of the house, so we could not have the window open, even a fraction, during the night. The room was tiny, the window and door had to be closed, we felt like we were in a little cupboard. What is more, we had to share the bathroom with other unknown guests! So we had to find space for our towels (there was nowhere to hang them) and toiletries in our room. We paid full price for our room, and yet I could see that other rooms were indeed 'vast' and 'spacious', while we were in a 'broom cupboard'. I just don't get it.
Admittedly the location is good and the place is clean and potentially a great place to stay, but my husband and I both feel a little 'cheated'.

Room Tip: Make sure you ask for a 30m2 room if you are travelling as a couple! And be prepared to share the bathroom.
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple
7  Thank Marian P
Reviewed 6 October 2014 via mobile

This accomodation is in a good location; 5-10 minute walk from the train station and about the same to reach the beachfront. However as it is on a main street it is very loud. The room was nice and clean but got very hot and the air conditioning unit was very noisy. The WiFi also didn't work in the room so we had to sit outside the room to get signal. The included breakfast was plain and simple with bread and jam but nice none the less.

Stayed: October 2014, travelled with friends
8  Thank Cameron D
Reviewed 14 September 2014

One of the best B&B in French Riviera. Very nice owner. Good location-between main train station and beach. Real French breakfast;) I was alone but I got room for 4 people-a lot of space. Free wi-fi in the room. TV but unfortunately only French channels.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo