All reviewsshared bathold towncomfortable bedgenevievebnbapartmenthallway
Reviewed 12 September 2015

Lovely spacious room with tasteful decor. Great location in centre of Nice and we enjoyed the communal breakfast chatting to other guests. Not all rooms have ensuite bathroom but everything is very clean and Genevieve is a great host.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 September 2015 via mobile

We booked one night here on our way to Italy and just loved it. Close to the bus station from Nice Airport. Lovely second floor accommodation, friendly welcome and lovely en suite room. Our hostess was so lovely and spoke good English as my French is limited. Shared farmhouse style breakfast table which is just lovely to get acquainted with other guests. Definitely will be back!

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 June 2015 via mobile

It felt more like a cosy hostel with lovely atmosphere! I definitely LOVED it! It was also quite cheap and pretty close to the beach. There was one huge, clean and bright bathroom and I stayed in small
but cosy room for one person. The other rooms lookes very pretty and bohemic!

Stayed: June 2015
Reviewed 23 June 2015

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 25 October 2014

My husband and I stayed here in October, and feel that we were mislead about the standard of accommodation. The website shows big rooms and mentions how spacious the rooms are and how they overlook views of palms to the Mediterranean or a quiet back street. The room we were given was so tiny that we could not move around in it, as our two suitcases took up most of the floor space. It faced onto the busy main street in front of the house, so we could not have the window open, even a fraction, during the night. The room was tiny, the window and door had to be closed, we felt like we were in a little cupboard. What is more, we had to share the bathroom with other unknown guests! So we had to find space for our towels (there was nowhere to hang them) and toiletries in our room. We paid full price for our room, and yet I could see that other rooms were indeed 'vast' and 'spacious', while we were in a 'broom cupboard'. I just don't get it.
Admittedly the location is good and the place is clean and potentially a great place to stay, but my husband and I both feel a little 'cheated'.

Room Tip: Make sure you ask for a 30m2 room if you are travelling as a couple! And be prepared to share the bathroom.
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple