“Our favourite”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

Our favourite meal in France this year. A lovely ambience, friendly attentive staff & delicious food. My husband particularly enjoyed the quail salad. I had the duck which was perfectly balanced with a not too sweet raspberry sauce. The restaurant very kindly agreed to cook chocolate fondants for my daughters' birthday & put a candle on top. My only comment would be the menu did not have anything that really appealed to the teenagers in our party. Next time we would leave them at home with a pizza!

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed friendly and helpful service admins exceptional food. The veal kidneys were excellent. The seabass in filo pastry was fantastic.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

We came maybe a little late so there was no place in the garden. We sat inside, but after a short time waiter said he had a free table out side. It immediately conquered us. The dinner was great as the wine we drank. Everything was fine and especially waiter who spoke English very well. Thanks for a nice evening and greetings from Croatia. Hope to see you next years.

Reviewed 23 July 2017

I had a great dinner with my wife enjoying a baked cabillaud (cod) on a bed of vegetables and mussels. This restaurant focusses on few plates but takes care of them well. It leaves each ingredient to express its flavour combining them with imagination. Service very pleasant. Wine list pretty interesting as you would expect from a sommelier but not a list of top wines copied from a guide. Once again, within a reasonable price (15 to 58 euros a bottle) you could find a perfectly reasonable wine matching your request. We had a very pleasant experience for a very reasonable price

Reviewed 22 July 2017

Latest visit found the food far better than before; really high standard now. The Foie Gras with roasted figs is one of the finest starters I have eaten in ages; absolutely magnificent; real three star quality. And my main course - Rognons (kidneys) was excellent. Highly recommended.