A lovely hotel with amazing views. The breakfast is really delicious and I would recommend a treatment in the spa. We had a family room which was huge! I suppose my only negatives would be that the room was quite dark, and the toilet had no ventilation, but other than that, we had a great time. We'll be back I'm sure!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Refuge des Aiglons with its 107 rooms attracts mountain-lovers and families, both in the summer and winter and a clientele more studious during the mid-season thanks to its spacious seminars rooms. As well as the restaurant and the bar, the hotel offers the services of a genuine mountain SPA, outside swimming pool, steam room and sauna in the garden of the hotel, body care centre and fitness area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Le Refuge des Aiglons reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Les Aiglons Resort And Spa
- Hotel Les Aiglons Chamonix
- Best Western Chamonix