We drove from Geneva to Chamonix and found the hotel easily. We had excellent service from a young man on reception and when we asked to change our room because trees blocked the Mont Blanc view he changed it immediately. We had half board and enjoyed all our meals at dinner and the excellent breakfast. Service throughout the hotel was excellent with courteous, helpful staff.
Our south facing room had a wonderful Mont Blanc view with a balcony overlooking the swimming pool. The room was comfortable but the decor was dark and it made the room feel small. Underground parking was 20 euros per night which was expensive.
We enjoyed our stay and found the location ideal for walking into the centre of Chamonix and was very close to the Aigulle de Midi cable car.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Refuge des Aiglons with its 107 rooms attracts mountain-lovers and families, both in the summer and winter and a clientele more studious during the mid-season thanks to its spacious seminars rooms. As well as the restaurant and the bar, the hotel offers the services of a genuine mountain SPA, outside swimming pool, steam room and sauna in the garden of the hotel, body care centre and fitness area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Le Refuge des Aiglons reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Les Aiglons Resort And Spa
- Hotel Les Aiglons Chamonix
- Best Western Chamonix