The hotel recently suffered a renovation and it became even better. The decoration inside is awesome, the rooms are very pleasant and comfortable. The food in the restaurant is pretty good and it's not more expensive than outside. The best part was the outside pool and jacuzzi: being in the warm water while it's snowing with that mountain view is simply magical! Also Miguel from the reception was very nice and helped us a lot; talk to him if you need help finding something or if you just need an opinion about something on Chamonix! On a rainy day he suggested a sort of an escape game provided by the hotel that is free and indoors and we had a lot of fun! Definitely recommend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Refuge des Aiglons with its 107 rooms attracts mountain-lovers and families, both in the summer and winter and a clientele more studious during the mid-season thanks to its spacious seminars rooms. As well as the restaurant and the bar, the hotel offers the services of a genuine mountain SPA, outside swimming pool, steam room and sauna in the garden of the hotel, body care centre and fitness area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Le Refuge des Aiglons reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Les Aiglons Resort And Spa
- Hotel Les Aiglons Chamonix
- Best Western Chamonix