I stayed during one week in this hotel and my remarks would be:
.Good size room, nicely organized with superb and outstanding housekeeping service.
.Recently renovated with nice mountain and ski themes decoration.
.Good breakfast setup variety with a decent value for money ratio.
.Swimming pool and jacuzzi facing Mont Blanc, tempered water.
.Friendly staff with full knowledge of Chamonix valley.
.Next to Chamonix Sud bus station, 5 mins to Aguille du Midi cable car and 8 mins walk to Rue Paccard man street.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Refuge des Aiglons with its 107 rooms attracts mountain-lovers and families, both in the summer and winter and a clientele more studious during the mid-season thanks to its spacious seminars rooms. As well as the restaurant and the bar, the hotel offers the services of a genuine mountain SPA, outside swimming pool, steam room and sauna in the garden of the hotel, body care centre and fitness area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Booking.com, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Le Refuge des Aiglons reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Les Aiglons Resort And Spa
- Hotel Les Aiglons Chamonix
- Best Western Chamonix