All reviewsshower attachmenttinned fruitthe main streetthe busmont blancrefundable depositwall paperan older hotelski room in the basementboiled eggscharming hotelhand held showersingle rooma family run hotelbreakfast roomperfect locationcoffee machine
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

I stayed here with my friend whilst competing in the Mount Blanc 80km race! This hotel has managed to retain most of its original features and rustic charm. My antique widows opened out to a spectacular view of Mount Blanc! (Be sure to book a room with a mountain view!) Lovely buffet breakfast each morning. Spacious and characterful staircases and a pre war lift! A lovely family run hotel, I do hope it never changes!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 September 2017

About five minute walk from the train station. The old building is set back from the street, providing a nice place to sit and a buffer from street noise. The front desk provided lots of information about the town - restaurants, cell phone services etc. The room itself was reasonably large for an old hotel. It had a double door, meanig a quiet night.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

I have been visiting Cham since many years for mountaineering and I also have stayed at many hotels there as well.

In this place you can have a single room for EUR 63/night with a amazing view to Mont Blanc. That is definitely a bargain in Cham.

The staff is really friendly they even offered me an special breakfast cause I wanted to leave to the mountains earlier. Also wi-fi is free and fast.

The standard is old but is in very good condition. Especially the big lobby is great. And if you like old places you will prefer this one instead of a modern place.

I would give this place minimum one star more and I will definitely stay there again of I am back in Cham.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

We loved this perfectly positioned hotel!

Yes it's a bit older but in so many ways this was the joy of the Richemond. Every encounter was an experience - the deep, claw foot bath was indulgent, breakfast had the best pastries and teapots with real tea cups were a great start to the day!
Staff were wonderful - friendly, helpful and v entertaining.
We would be happy to offer them another star!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 August 2017

I stayed in this hotel 2 nights, one before the TMB and one after the TMB, and I found it an excellent place to stay.
Its location is very good, right is the middle of the pedestrian mall, close to all the shops and coffee houses.
The room with the balcony was very nice and comfortable, the staff was VERY friendly, breakfast was excellent, in short - I loved it!
I addition, on the checkout day, I had a whole day to spend in Chamonix before my shuttle to Geneva and my flight back home, so at 3 pm I came back to the hotel to collect my stored luggage, and they let me take a shower, gave me a clean towel, soap etc, that was really refreshing!

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a balcony to the main street
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo