All reviews shower attachment tinned fruit the bus the main street mont blanc refundable deposit wall paper an older hotel ski room in the basement boiled eggs hand held shower single room breakfast room perfect location coffee machine centre of town croissants
Reviewed 8 November 2017

We were staying there for some days during our Tour du Mont Blanc trip. The stay was amazing, all the staff was very nice and the hotel has a heart. It's old, and has rich history. It's one of the oldest hotels in Chamonix.

Room Tip: I recomend room with Blanc view.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Martitkota
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

I stayed here with my friend whilst competing in the Mount Blanc 80km race! This hotel has managed to retain most of its original features and rustic charm. My antique widows opened out to a spectacular view of Mount Blanc! (Be sure to book a room with a mountain view!) Lovely buffet breakfast each morning. Spacious and characterful staircases and a pre war lift! A lovely family run hotel, I do hope it never changes!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 September 2017

About five minute walk from the train station. The old building is set back from the street, providing a nice place to sit and a buffer from street noise. The front desk provided lots of information about the town - restaurants, cell phone services etc. The room itself was reasonably large for an old hotel. It had a double door, meanig a quiet night.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

I have been visiting Cham since many years for mountaineering and I also have stayed at many hotels there as well.

In this place you can have a single room for EUR 63/night with a amazing view to Mont Blanc. That is definitely a bargain in Cham.

The staff is really friendly they even offered me an special breakfast cause I wanted to leave to the mountains earlier. Also wi-fi is free and fast.

The standard is old but is in very good condition. Especially the big lobby is great. And if you like old places you will prefer this one instead of a modern place.

I would give this place minimum one star more and I will definitely stay there again of I am back in Cham.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

We loved this perfectly positioned hotel!

Yes it's a bit older but in so many ways this was the joy of the Richemond. Every encounter was an experience - the deep, claw foot bath was indulgent, breakfast had the best pastries and teapots with real tea cups were a great start to the day!
Staff were wonderful - friendly, helpful and v entertaining.
We would be happy to offer them another star!!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends