“Modern French cuisine I am happy”
Review of Azimut

Azimut
Ranked #10 of 120 Restaurants in Courchevel
Price range: US$36 - US$179
Cuisines: French
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 April 2017

First I want to thank the restaurant owner website information clear and decent.what I expected good food and good service. I took the 50€ menu I eat well. The size of the restaurant is not huge this is a good sign according my experience...chef is passion precisely cooking not there to busy with the cash machine. Service is warm and friendly. We got a amuse bouche(finger food) after we place order. Again we received a soup just before serving our entree. So I eat full. Beside that they bread is home made (not ordering from supplier). Chef keep your good job. Thank you

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Wonderful meal in a very relaxed atmosphere. We went for the €50 fixed price lunch as our friend is not keen on beef which featured on the €35 version.

The dishes and amuse bouches were a delight. Perfectly cooked and great balance of ingredients. The €50 menu also had the benifit of a cheese course.

The desert, profiteroles with baked banana, did not quite live up to the quality of the other dishes, but this did not diminish a fantastic dining experience.

The chef's wife runs front of house and she is an absolute delight. She remembered me visiting twice in 2016, always good to be remembered for the right reasons.

I will be back in 2018 and am already looking forward to it.

Reviewed 24 March 2017

Unmissable - gourmet dining for the price of an average spaghetti bolognese up the mountain. There are two unmissable restaurants in the Courchevel valley for a gourmet experience at reasonable cost and this is one of them.

Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

After dining in other Michelin star restaurants, we thought we'd treat ourselves and dine at Azimut whilst on a ski trip in March. Unfortunately we were disappointed in the quality of the food during our visit. The difficulty is, when you have a Michelin star, people expect huge things from you. Maybe our expectations were too high, but when dining at a Michelin star restaurant, I guess anyone's expectations would be? The food was good and I couldn't fault the service, but it lacked the 'wow factor'.

Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile

This was our 2nd visit to Azimut - we were a party of 8 family and friends. From the moment we walked in the door we were looked after and made to feel welcome and relaxed. The food was wonderful, they accommodated our fussy eating daughter and even fulfilled our wishes of serving us the duck which was actually on the lunch time menu (we dined in the evening). Our waitress who we remembered from our first visit a couple of years before was very polite and very well informed on the menu and wine choices. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone who was looking for that extra special dining experience.