“Lovely food and ambience!”
Review of L'Archange

L'Archange
Ranked #6 of 3,573 Restaurants in Lyon
Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018

This tiny restaurant (30 covers) serves only three entrees, three plats and three desserts. All the choices are excellent, using local produce in an innovative and delicious manner. It was great to get a Tea menu too, at the end of our lovely meal.

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

Lets talk about the good part.
Unpretentious good food is how I summarize this restaurant.
The food was yummy. Portion was generous. I really dont understand why its not big enough for some person. But I think they are very good enough for big bodied like me.
Taste is fresh, duck is cook properly, prawn is de veined.
The brocoli was a lil undercook.
Im going to post a photo for them. And it looks as yummy as it taste.

Well priced, for the portion, location, setting. The owner probably someone who has learned and think what people want to seek in his restaurant and he implement it.

The owner of this restaurant was private, kitchen closed tightly, I am someone who always want to peek at the kitchen, but I respect privacy. And i believe some people sometimes better when they work without any stares.

Lets talk about the minus part that they can improve on. At least its not about the food.

Their menu doesnt look attractive. Boring font.
The menu was very limited. Some people might think its too boring but for me its ok without paradox of choice. They can add 5 course meal perhaps?

Reservation in le fourchette / the fork wasnt available on the day it self. For someone like me who did everything last minute I somehow think they can be a lil flexible.

Well done. I wish you all the best. Terima kasih to the warm waitre.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

We came for a birthday dinner and really enjoyed the evening. The restaurant has a very cosy feel and the food is excellent. Highly recommended

Reviewed 28 November 2017

The food was well prepared and beautifully presented, but the portions were tiny! We had been exploring Lyon all day on foot and came with a big appetite, at the end of the meal we were just ok but were debating picking up something else on the street outside! I had to take a point off for that. I think if you eat a 3 course meal at a nice restaurant, you should leave full, not bursting but enough. :( Also service was quite slow as there is only 1 waiter. We liked our meal at Le Musee better.

Reservation is essential.

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

Incredible food and service. The pace of the meal was relaxed and well timed.
We found a very good bottle of wine for a good price. Highly recommend for a romantic meal. Small restaurant but plenty of room for each table.