Free cancellation until 26/07
US$124
Hotels.com
US$107
  • Restaurant
Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa(Baden-Baden)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
Hotel Rebenhof(Neuweier)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsrooftop barapple tvtrendy hotelcategory hotelturkish bathjapanese stylemarriott rewardsmany aspectssun deckgreat propertyrelaxing weekendrecommend this hotelblack forestthe room service menuspa areaconnected roomsthe entire hotel
Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

We only stayed here for two nights, but were surprised by the hotel.
We had a huge bedroom with an enormous bath.
Staff were friendly and pleasant.
Overlooked the mountains and easy to stroll down through the shops.
Billiards table-which me and my daughters enjoyed.
Good restaurant-great breakfast.Though this property is more accustomed for adults but
all in all-pleasant & cozy hotel.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank KAMALJEET SINGH K
Reviewed 6 September 2017

When you decide to take a weekend off in a nice hotel your day starts with a nice breakfast. I really like the rooms of this hotel, the spa treatments are great, the sun deck really nice, BUT the service at breakfast is really slow and disorganized. Dishes from the former guests can stay on the table, your orders are not taken smoothly, we had to stand up twice to get more coffee on two consecutive days, etc. I'm considering returning but I'm uncertain as starting the day complaining isn't my thing...!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Roomers_BadenBaden, Roomers Team at Roomers Baden-Baden, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Dear mitochi,

thank you very much for your feedback and your open words on tripadvisor regarding your stay with us. We are glad to read that you like our hotel, the rooms and the Spa area, however it is very sad to realize that we have not been able to provide you with a perfect start into your day. We are very sorry to learn that our breakfast service has not quite met your expectation and has truly not been the service we normally strive to provide to our guests. We would like to apologize for the lack of service and attention you had to experience during the breakfast and we hope that we will have the chance to show you that the breakfast at the Roomers is the best thing to start into your day.

With best regards,
your Roomers Team

Reviewed 5 September 2017

This is a lovely modern, new hotel within easy walking distance of Baden-Baden. It is expensive - well over E200 per night - but we stayed on Marriott points for five nights. I always feel guilty about staying on points but the staff didn't make us feel any less special. The breakfast buffet is the best anywhere... highest quality of everything and incredibly attentive staff. Rooms have all the bells and whistles; our room had a beautiful view of the surrounding hills/mountains. Baden is a wonderful city so visit and stay at the Roomers.

Room Tip: Mountain view rooms are nice. I doubt there are any bad rooms.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

Booked this hotel part of my 19 days tour in Europe and was last minute booking before returning home. Stayed one night and then decided to extend one more as we have more to cover in Baden Baden. I was with my wife and 3 kids and checked first night with no issue. The second day , the front desk lady processed my 2nd day extension and handed me the new room key cards and then headed of outside for site seeing with family when some Hotel staff named (Alessandro [--]) called me outside and told me in a rude way that because of fire policy I cannot stay in the room and I have to leave the hotel! I respect his policy and told him ok I will be leaving! He then said but you will be charged 90% cancellation fee for the second night!!!

They asked me to leave the hotel and in the same time charge me cancellation of the second night!!!!

I requested the manager (Larissa [--]) where she said same thing but when I challenged her that you are asking me to leave and you already let me in first night and I have also to pay cancellation fee of 196.6 Euro!!! She then said you can stay as an exception!!

I told her what about the fire policy as it is state law maybe he denied that and said this is just Hotel policy. She even mention I am s laying!!! , For what sake!!!

Due to rude approach and non polite way dealing with me and ruining my day and trip I did not accept staying after they initially requested me to leave the hotel. They can offer me to book another room or get bigger room or suite if the have which I am willing to pay for

I am 16 years Marriott Reward Member and currently Gold Member.

Escalated the matter to Marriott Customer Care and awaiting their resolution.

PS: just charged in my Visa 9 Euro and called them to check they said minibar item which I never take! What a shame.

Stay away from this hotel till they figure better way to deal with their customers.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank omarias

Dear Mr. “omarias”,
Thank you very much for addressing this issue again – now via tripadvisor.
As assured three times via Marriott Customer Care and directly at the hotel with our Duty Manager who tried to find a solution, we are sorry for the misunderstanding with your booking and the misunderstandings coming up in finding a solution – maybe because the conversation has been taken place in a foreign language for all of us.
We assume that you already have received the answers to this issue via our GM, the Marriott Customer Care Service Center and thank you for your time.
With best regards,
The Roomers Team

Reviewed 29 August 2017

We recently stayed here using our annual Marriott Anniversary and Birthday free nights. For a category 1-5 hotel, this place was amazing. As a fairly new property, the hotel staff was very eager to please. We were welcomed on our arrival by Caroline, who offered us a glass of wine, a beer or a water as we completed the registration. She then escorted me to the car to help transfer our luggage and our two dogs. Yes, they are pet friendly. She showed us how things work in our room and pointed out a free gift that awaited us, which was locally made dark cherry preserve - our favorite! Once we got settled in we asked Caroline for restauraunt recommendations and she was spot on directing us toward places the locals go. Located just minutes from the City Center, the Casino, and the Theater, this trendy hotel is superbly located. You can walk anywhere in minutes. Everything is mondern in the hotel. There is a roof top bar with pool, a lobby bar, and a restaurant. The breakfast was inlcuded with our Marriott status and the selections were bountiful. Oh yeah, and they had champagne every morning. I cannot say enought good things about this hotel and its staff. They took really good care of us and we will be back! The one negative, which was no big deal, is locating the hotel parking. You literally have to go down what apprears to be a one way street to get to the garage. But it is okay. So if approaching the hotel with it being on your left, just turn into the far left end of the hotel, just to the right of the one way street and you will see the garage. Everything is modern in the hotel. The bathrooms have large walk-in showers and tubs. There is a inner door which allows you to close off the area between your room and the front door. This is awesome as it really eliminates any noise from the hallway. They have Kurig like coffee makers in the room, minibar, refrigerator and safe. The robes are nice too. This was truly an amazing stay and once again proves that Marriott is the best rewards program.

Room Tip: Junior Suites are Really Nice
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Russ S
Roomers_BadenBaden, Roomers Team at Roomers Baden-Baden, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

Dear Russ S,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review on tripadvisor. It was a pleasure for us to read all your compliments, which we have shared with our team immediately.
We are happy that we have been able to make your stay with us to something very special.
We are looking Forward to welcome you back at the Roomers.

All the best,