“Loved it!”

Roomers Baden-Baden, Autograph Collection
Ranked #6 of 50 Hotels in Baden-Baden
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

We stayed for 2 nights in this hotel. The room was large, very modern and quiet. There was even a bluetooth system so we could listen to our own music. As a gold marriot member the breakfast was complimentary and the hotel upgrades us to a junior suite. The breakfast was amazing, as is the restaurant in the hotel where we went for dinner.
Upon arrival we received a glass of sparkling wine. Small gesture but we really appreciated this :) The staff of the hotel is also really friendly.
I really loved staying here and hopefully we can come back sometime soon.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

We only stayed here for two nights, but were surprised by the hotel.
We had a huge bedroom with an enormous bath.
Staff were friendly and pleasant.
Overlooked the mountains and easy to stroll down through the shops.
Billiards table-which me and my daughters enjoyed.
Good restaurant-great breakfast.Though this property is more accustomed for adults but
all in all-pleasant & cozy hotel.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank KAMALJEET SINGH K
Reviewed 6 September 2017

When you decide to take a weekend off in a nice hotel your day starts with a nice breakfast. I really like the rooms of this hotel, the spa treatments are great, the sun deck really nice, BUT the service at breakfast is really slow and disorganized. Dishes from the former guests can stay on the table, your orders are not taken smoothly, we had to stand up twice to get more coffee on two consecutive days, etc. I'm considering returning but I'm uncertain as starting the day complaining isn't my thing...!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Roomers_BadenBaden, Roomers Team at Roomers Baden-Baden, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Dear mitochi,

thank you very much for your feedback and your open words on tripadvisor regarding your stay with us. We are glad to read that you like our hotel, the rooms and the Spa area, however it is very sad to realize that we have not been able to provide you with a perfect start into your day. We are very sorry to learn that our breakfast service has not quite met your expectation and has truly not been the service we normally strive to provide to our guests. We would like to apologize for the lack of service and attention you had to experience during the breakfast and we hope that we will have the chance to show you that the breakfast at the Roomers is the best thing to start into your day.

With best regards,
your Roomers Team

Reviewed 5 September 2017

This is a lovely modern, new hotel within easy walking distance of Baden-Baden. It is expensive - well over E200 per night - but we stayed on Marriott points for five nights. I always feel guilty about staying on points but the staff didn't make us feel any less special. The breakfast buffet is the best anywhere... highest quality of everything and incredibly attentive staff. Rooms have all the bells and whistles; our room had a beautiful view of the surrounding hills/mountains. Baden is a wonderful city so visit and stay at the Roomers.

Room Tip: Mountain view rooms are nice. I doubt there are any bad rooms.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

Booked this hotel part of my 19 days tour in Europe and was last minute booking before returning home. Stayed one night and then decided to extend one more as we have more to cover in Baden Baden. I was with my wife and 3 kids and checked first night with no issue. The second day , the front desk lady processed my 2nd day extension and handed me the new room key cards and then headed of outside for site seeing with family when some Hotel staff named (Alessandro [--]) called me outside and told me in a rude way that because of fire policy I cannot stay in the room and I have to leave the hotel! I respect his policy and told him ok I will be leaving! He then said but you will be charged 90% cancellation fee for the second night!!!

They asked me to leave the hotel and in the same time charge me cancellation of the second night!!!!

I requested the manager (Larissa [--]) where she said same thing but when I challenged her that you are asking me to leave and you already let me in first night and I have also to pay cancellation fee of 196.6 Euro!!! She then said you can stay as an exception!!

I told her what about the fire policy as it is state law maybe he denied that and said this is just Hotel policy. She even mention I am s laying!!! , For what sake!!!

Due to rude approach and non polite way dealing with me and ruining my day and trip I did not accept staying after they initially requested me to leave the hotel. They can offer me to book another room or get bigger room or suite if the have which I am willing to pay for

I am 16 years Marriott Reward Member and currently Gold Member.

Escalated the matter to Marriott Customer Care and awaiting their resolution.

PS: just charged in my Visa 9 Euro and called them to check they said minibar item which I never take! What a shame.

Stay away from this hotel till they figure better way to deal with their customers.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Dear Mr. “omarias”,
Thank you very much for addressing this issue again – now via tripadvisor.
As assured three times via Marriott Customer Care and directly at the hotel with our Duty Manager who tried to find a solution, we are sorry for the misunderstanding with your booking and the misunderstandings coming up in finding a solution – maybe because the conversation has been taken place in a foreign language for all of us.
We assume that you already have received the answers to this issue via our GM, the Marriott Customer Care Service Center and thank you for your time.
With best regards,