All reviews rooftop bar trendy hotel category hotel opposite the opera house japanese style marriott rewards many aspects candy bar sun deck vodka shots sound system great property turkish bath relaxing weekend recommend this hotel the room service menu connected rooms
Reviewed 24 March 2018

I stayed for one night at this hotel and I was more then impressed from the experience and the joy I had to stay at this hotel.
It started with a personal email couple of days prior to my arrival. Yes, I’m platinum member, but that I have not seen before.
I checked in online and already delighted for the upgrade to a junior suite. When I arrived, my room was ready the staff gave me a very well welcome incl a glass of champagne.
When I checked out the same. I used the extended late checkout and it was perfect. Again the staff was great. Even the guest releation Manager from the previous email recognized me and we had a very nice chat.
The hotel itself is quite new and in a very good shape.
In the evening I enjoyed the rooftop bar as well as the club. Very interesting is the long opening time for the spa, until 1am.
The breakfast in the morning was just wow. Everything I just could ask for was available. The fresh prepared eggs, in every style you can imagine was very tasty.
The Spa was just perfect for me. Compare to other reviews here, it was very quite and the staff was regular checking, cleaning and refilling the free drinks. Also the pool on the roof was just perfect.
I can not find one negative word about my stay.

May one interesting note. I was surprised by the amount of young employees. Normally in this kind of hotels you see more “older” staff with a certain style. But I think it was great. The “younger” staff may does not have this style, but with passion and a big smile and their style they are running the show fantastic!

I can recommend the hotel and I will come back!

Thanks for this experience!

Trip type: Travelled solo
Roomers_BadenBaden, Manager at Roomers Baden-Baden, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Dear AufDerFlucht,

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback and your great review. We are very happy that you had a perfect stay with us and that we have been able to meet and maybe even to exceed your expectations.
Your feedback regarding our team and service makes us very proud and shows us that our way to serve and handle things is the right way. Of course we have shared it immediately. Thank you very much.

We do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon, in order to make your next stay with us even more special.

Reviewed 8 March 2018

I was a little bit spoiled because I was given the Junior Suite Prestige. This room has everything you want or need. Unfortunately I was only here for a night. The hotel definitely has its own touch to things. Something you notice when you check-in. There are a couple of round tables with laptops....Check-in was quick and I was offered a nice drink with bubbles. After the formalities I got accompanied by the friendly girl who brought me to the room. What an amazing room this is where the eye catcher is the huge bathtub in the room. It's in the room but actually very nicely done so it's not disturbing. This room has everything you need; large tv set, small seating with a couch, great bed, separate shower area and bathroom and a mini bar with a lot of choice.
There's a tablet that you can use to order more stuff such as room service or plan activities such as the SPA.
A very friendly gift was waiting on the table with a handwritten note which makes things always special. The car was parked in the garage (24E a night), I haven't tried the breakfast because I was already on my way again.
If I'm in the area I will be here again for sure!!

Room tip: If you can afford try the junior suite
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Roomers_BadenBaden, Manager at Roomers Baden-Baden, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2018

Dear Moisandor,

Thank you very much for your great and very personal review. We are very happy that we have been able to make your stay with us to something special and even to exceeded your expectations.
We are looking forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

I was here for business meetings and the entire stay has been pleasing. However one interesting thing is the choice of interior and how the entire hotel is set-up.
One funny thing , I found a playboy magazine in my room by the bed .. something you wouldn’t expect ever in a us hotel

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Amit S,

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad that you had a pleasant stay with us and that you like our design and style.
We hope we have the chance to welcome you back soon at Roomers.

With best regards,

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for a night, very convenient for this purpose. It has a delicious restaurant on the first floor, Moriki with modern Japanese cuisine. A hotel with a modern design, nice spa area, comfortable rooms. Overall very nice hotel for this prize.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Roomers_BadenBaden, Manager at Roomers Baden-Baden, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2018

Dear kzn2018,

Thank you very much for your great feedback.
We are more than happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you had a great evening at our Restaurant moriki.

It would be our pleasure to welcome you back soon in order to make your next stay with us even more special.

With best regards,

Reviewed 28 February 2018

Roomers Baden-Baden is a fantastic retreat from your normal day to day routine. The moment you enter the front door you are greeted by a wonderful team and will find yourself in a stunning setting of boutique design. The hotel brings to life the local area and the art work throughout is phenomenal. We were checked in by Carla who was fantastic, Philipp then escorted us to our beautiful Junior Suite and showed us around.
The Spa & rooftop bar is an excellent way to relax and get away from the world.
The hotel is well located and a close walk to everything Baden-Baden has to offer. The attention to detail Roomers offers is spectacular and I cannot wait to return in the very near future.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank conor b
Roomers_BadenBaden, Manager at Roomers Baden-Baden, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Dear conor b,

It was a great pleasure for us to have you as our guest and we thank you for your wonderful review and your great feedback.
We are very happy that you had a great time here at Roomers and we really hope to welcome you back soon.