“Same good food as in Frankfurt”
Review of moriki Baden-Baden

moriki Baden-Baden
Ranked #41 of 258 Restaurants in Baden-Baden
Price range: US$6 - US$41
Description: Moriki Signifies Forest And Vital Energy Featuring Modern Pan-asian Cuisine. A Table For Two Or A Table To Share, Private Dining Room And Contemporary Art. Multiple Awards In Frankfurt.
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Same good food as in Frankfurt but less noisy. Friendly service. Shame they don’t have more vegetarian choices. Even the “veggie” dishes are based on chicken broth unless you ask them to use water instead

Reviewed 28 March 2018

This is located in the Roomers hotel, and we got a great vibe as soon as we entered.
Very hip and young hotel, with good music and a good atmosphere.
We were greeted and walked to the table. Good, efficient and friendly staff.
We were 4 people, all vegetarians and the waiter helped us with everything and ensured everything was alright and we got enough options.
The starters and sushi came first which was amazing. Spinach with sesame sauce, tofu, and a couple others. The sushi we got a veg version of the tnt bomb (or something like that) and another of their signature sushi they made for us in veg, which was really good. Great presentation all throughout as well.
Mains we did not order much, but had the udon Noodles with tofu which was amazing, and ordered 2 portions of the veg gyoza dumplings.
I had some great japanese whisky which they have
Overall one of the best japenese meals ive had, given that im Vegetarian in Germany it says alot.

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

This restaurant was conveniently located inside of the Roomers Autograph Collection hotel that I’ve stayed at a couple of times while visiting Baden-Baden. The restaurant is very clean and modern.

I moved to Germany from Hawaii a little over a year ago haven’t been able to satisfy my sushi craving...until now!

I’ve dined here a few times over the last month and the sushi and sashimi was soooo good!! The only dish I didn’t care for was the agedashi tofu...it was different from the ones I’m used to in Hawaii and Japan.

I’d say that the prices are good for what you get. I’ll definitely dine here again!

Reviewed 8 March 2018

As part of the hotel Roomers you find this restaurant. The first thing I notice is that it is very dark, I could hardly see the waitresses face. Anyway has nothing to do with the food but still. For starters I tried the Gyoza and Yakitori and they are really tasty. Perfectly cooked chicken, very tender. As a main I tried the Miso cod which was also good.

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

One of the best Japanese restaurants we've ever been. The food is delicious, especially the soft shell crab and sashimi salad. Wouldn't take sushi, cause there's much more new things to try.