Free cancellation until 26/07
US$128
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$107
  • Restaurant
Brenners Park-Hotel & Spa(Baden-Baden)
US$514
  • Pool
Altenberg Hotel-Restaurant(Baden-Baden)(Great Value!)
Atlantic Parkhotel(Baden-Baden)
  • Room Service
Gasthaus Auerhahn(Baden-Baden)
The 11a(Baden-Baden)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 August 2016 via mobile

We booked this hotel literally last minute, a couple of hours before we arrived and it was super. Parking is limited but luckily we found a space. The only family room available was the suite and we absolute loved it. Perfect for a family of 4, it had a very big bathroom with complimentary toiletries, mini bar with complimentary soft drinks and comfortable beds. Breakfast was included in the very reasonable room rate and was superb. We will definitely return to the beautiful spa town of Baden Baden and we will definitely stay at the Hotel Etol again!

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 August 2016

Hotel location is very central, parking next to the hotel (reservation required) Room was fantastic and breakfast plentiful. If you are looking for a place to relax and unwind Baden Baden is it, and the Hotel Etol compliments this town very well. Nothing is too much for all the staff, the hotel has some great discounts available for the Spa, Casino etc.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 July 2016

Stayed for 2 nights. The room was large and airy (and very hot the first night we stayed during a heatwave) and looked onto the courtyard so was very quiet at night. The bed was quite firm and this was a problem for me so I slept on the very comfortable sofa bed - and had a great night's sleep! The breakfast was excellent with a very wide choice of meats and cheese with boiled eggs as well. Bread and pastries, cereals etc. The staff are, without exception kind and very helpful, especially the lady who did the breakfast and went out specially to buy fresh gluten free bread for my breakfast. Parking is a problem but the building is in the old part of Baden-Baden and parking was probably not thought of when the hotel was built...

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 July 2016

I asked for the quiet room on the last floor, I received a very quiet room on the last floor, which was very thoughtfull of the hotel stuff. The room was big and clean. It was a little bit dated, but because everything else was so perfect it didnt bother me so much. Bathroom was very big and clean. Hotel was full but I never heard other residents. Breakfast was outstanding. Lady at reseption was very friendly. When I come to Baden Baden again I will always stay in that hotel. Clean and quiet with excellent breakfast and client service. What else can you ask from a hotel. There is a parking right in the yard, but passage for coming into the yard is quite tight, so a van will probably not fit there.

Room Tip: All rooms are facing the yard, so are very quiet
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Tanja R
Reviewed 30 May 2016

I had a room on the first floor. It was quiet, clean and roomy. The breakfast buffet was generous. Not a fancy hotel but honest and well situated on a quiet street. The staff was friendly and helpful. I would not hesitate to recommend it.

Room Tip: There is no elevator. Seeing my age, the staff suggested a room on the ground floor, which still had several stairs.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo