1,153 results
All reviews executive room nice hotel nespresso coffee machine small gym would definitely stay here again limited menu fifth floor mini bar walking distance shopping mall free wifi modern rooms underground parking business hotel breakfast was excellent business trip air conditioning
Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

Hotel is located in walking distance to all you have to see in Karlsruhe. The hotel crew makes you feel very much home. Especially at the reception staff is very welcoming all day. Rooms are quite big, make sure your room is not to the Main Street.
Gym is all right, looks a bit unused, but that’s quite normal in hotels.
Sauna is great.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Novotel K, General Manager at Novotel Karlsruhe City, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Thanks for your comments and not at least for the praise about our reception team.

Reviewed 30 May 2018

I highly recommend for family guests. There is small playground corner at lobby area so my kid were enjoying while I was check-in. Also Ms Jessica who helped me check-in offered small toy for my girl.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Many thanks for this nice review an the score.

Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

Modern, clean and good standard hotel. Breakfast has many choices and particularly my preference;healthy options. Yogurt, chia pudding, dried fruits, fresh fruits, seeds etc. Little sad that the berries is added sugar. Dinner menu ok. Staff is service minded and keep an eye on you and your needs. Room service is fast and good services, but menu choices are limited. 3 different hot meals. Rooms modern and spacious. A mini bar and safe in room.
A gym open 24 hours. Open space with some thread mills, stepping machines and some fitness machines. Also a spa in same location. Have not tried it.
I believe it is a walking distance to center of town.
Will definitely go back.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Novotel K, General Manager at Novotel Karlsruhe City, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Many thanks for your nice review and I'm glad that you could enjoy our large breakfast.

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

I travel to Karlsruhe ~10x per year and always stay here. The service is friendly and helpful. The rooms are typical european style, no surprises there. And the restaurant is actually very good.

Convenient city location within walking distance to all key sites.

Pro tip...reserve your room early. When reserving within 1 week, the hotel is usually sold out. .

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Novotel K, General Manager at Novotel Karlsruhe City, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2018

I greatly appreciate you taking the time to send us your feedback following your stay. I’m glad that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel again and I am very happy about your praise.

Reviewed 13 May 2018

Our stay at the Novotel left nothing to be desired. The room is clean and service was prompt and friendly. Located close to the theater and within walking distance of many restaurants and bars, the Novotel was a nice place to spend our weekend in Karlsruhe. Breakfast was, like many hotel breakfasts, a bit on the pricey side (€19/person) but the selection was very good and the food was fresh. Recommended!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Novotel K, General Manager at Novotel Karlsruhe City, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2018

I’m glad that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel and I am very happy about your praise.
We would very much like to welcome you again.

Axel Hoffmann; General Manager