US$91
US$89
US$76
US$116
  • Free Internet
Mercure Hotel Mannheim am Rathaus(Mannheim)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$81
Speicher7 Hotel(Mannheim)
US$111
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$133/night.

US$92
US$87
All reviewstrain stationthree nightshotel is locatedgood sizewalking distanceinternet
Reviewed 27 March 2014 via mobile

The worst place I have ever stayed in. We stayed in room 108 and it the smell of smoking will keep u up all night! The sheets kept me itching up all night. It was the most disgusting and filthiest 3 star hotel even though it is a comfort level. I would recommend this hotel to anyone; not even my enemy.

Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 20 November 2013

The biggest plus here is being very close to the main train station. The rooms are very out of date, no amenities like coffee maker or hot water pot. Internet service is via Telkom which would not process a payment on the English site; finally tried it on the German site and it worked. Furnishings are worn and badly need updating. Booked a double room, put in a very small and noisy single. Staff were polite enough, but not real up on the computer system or how to add a rewards number. Noise in room from street traffic was quite noticeable. They claim to be 3 star rated, but that is a stretch. If you don't mind very basic, outdated - this is the place to stay.

Room Tip: Try to get away from the main street in front.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 October 2013

I stayed over one night, the hotel is decent slept in Room 304, the hotel was ok and price is ok, but not a hotel to recommend if you are looking for something Roomantik.

I stayed for business, very close to the Haupt Bahn hoff, but I didn't notice must romour.

You can park in their own parking garage (10 Euro) quite ok, but a reservation is smart!, and a must if travelling by car giving the fact the neighborhood is hectic.

Breakfast was ok, problem was that free WiFi was not really working, and they rgan out of voucher for paid WiFI (4.95 Euro).

Okay to stay, and clean, but I haven't checked the environment (not really inviting)

Room Tip: I was located towards the back, that's a better place (less noise)
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Guido S
Reviewed 13 October 2013

Made a last minute booking.

Pros: very close to the train station.

Cons: Very old - old feel, smell, etc. Rooms still use old school keys instead of cards. Some front desk staff does not speak English. Iron and Iron board have to be requested separately. When you do get them they are absolutely horrible.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank TravellerABC0
Reviewed 23 September 2013

The hotel is very close to the train station, the room´s carpets and the bathroom ARE NOT CLEAN, the first night I stayed there the electrical connections got burned with a short circuit at night and it ruin my iPhone charger. There is no heat or air conditioner. The second day I stayed there was no power light in the hall of my floor, when I ask the frontdesk man, he got pretty rude and start waving his hands and talking in german, at first I believe he was joking so I laughed but then he starts making an impression of my voice, so I only stare at him and leave.He speaks a pretty bad english, and for what he was saying I believe he was complaining because I asked to review the electricity light of the hall from the floor I was sataying in, anyway, probably the guy who looks old and wear glasses is bitter or upset for something else besides me, but his job is to be helpful and treat visitors nice, which he doesn´t. I WILL NEVER GO BACK, AND WILL TELL ALL MY FRIENDS OF THE COMPANY I WORK WITH, NOT TO STAY HERE EVER.

Room Tip: Try to get a room in the first floor so you could leave sooner
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business