“Best mexican food on budget price”
Review of EL CHICO Mexican Restaurant - CLOSED

EL CHICO Mexican Restaurant
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Its located very centrally in the city. taste is amazing. Quantities are large. Service is very good. Prices are really great as compared to many near by restaurants.

1  Thank varsha156

Reviewed 24 November 2013 via mobile

We had a craving for mexican food so we came here regardless of the bad reviews.
We ordered ribs, a burrito, and tacos. Entire order came out in less than 10 minutes! Microwave meal ? Highly likely. I was told ribs were rubbery. The tortillas were weird tacos were more like enchiladas. The food was warm, but not hot like fresh food is.
I don't like writing bad reviews. I hope el chicos adds just a little love to the food.

Reviewed 12 November 2013

Tonight was my second try at this restaurant in which the first one was way too much better.
The service was good buth the food wasn't.
We had "Tacos de Carne" and "Quesadilla Chorizo" which I don't recommend.
But the last time that we had different food, it was great.

Reviewed 6 October 2013 via mobile

Excellent mexican res with delicious healty grilled foods. Two minutes walking from king str and wonderfull location. Fortunately Sunday is open

Reviewed 3 October 2013

It took 25 minutes to get attention from the waiterer. Then first came coffee for my girlfriend, few minutes later my beer. Same with food. Burrito that is reccommended tastes horrible. French fries that came with the burger were cold etc. Would not reccommend it.