Neotel Stuttgart(Stuttgart)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$149
US$127
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$157/night.

US$100
US$87
US$118
US$84
  • Pool
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$108/night.

Ibis Stuttgart City(Stuttgart)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$71
  • Restaurant
Ibis Budget Stuttgart City Nord(Stuttgart)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$64
Priceline
All reviewsnice hotelrooms are cleansuperior roommin walkcarpettvpillows
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for three nights as my company booked this hotel. I would have given 3,5 points.
The staff is exceptionally friendly which I really value at hotels. Breakfast was pretty good and had everything I needed from stables eggs to musli. And again, staff in the mornings was so warm and welcoming.
Rooms are good sized but the bed was very small with wooden panels which made it hard for me to sleep stretched out and I not above average at 6'1". Otherwise it's very clean and they provide fans in the rooms which I kinda liked.

Thumbs up for staff and breakfast.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 May 2017

This hotel is located close to the heart of the city, just a few minutes walk from Königstrasse, and the main train station is also within walking distance. Staff was very kind and helpful. The breakfast area gets crowded easily during the mornings, but the buffet selection is good enough for starting the day energized. The superior room was quite large and comfortable, room amenities included a minibar and a coffee/tea maker.
I was able to redeem my Hotels.com reward night for this stay.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

We was here in this hotel. The first impression if you check-in in this hotel is that a nice hotel but then the Personal they are not wearing proper uniform. It is okay if they don't but I find it nice if they wear one. As we headed to our hotel room I noticed it was lil bit dark there is light but not too much. Our room was big but then it was dirty, the lampshade I know it was beige color but then it was dirty the color turns brown then. The wall paper was kaputt. The rooms is not good isolated I can hear my neighborhoods and the floor was loud if people walking even if it was carpeted. The breakfast buffet was good, friendly personal.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 December 2016

Whilst visiting the Stuttgarter Weihnachtsmarkt we needed a Hotel in the neighbourhood. I book a one Person room. Prices approx EUR65 incl breakfast. Additional EUR7 for parking. The room is convenient and for one Person spacious enough. It is clean and Looks well maintained. Breakfast starts at 7am on Sunday. Choice enough for everyone.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Peter L
Reviewed 12 October 2016

Stayed at the hotel for the weekend during the Volksfest. Ideally situated for the S Bahn and the U Bahn for getting around the city. The furniture in the room was a bit dated , however everything was clean and wasn't a concern for me as I was out all day/evening.

Breakfast was good and the staff were very polite and helpful.

I will definitely be staying again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the rear of the hotel rather than the front as it can be noisy if you have the window open during the night
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends