“mixed feelings but good in the end”
Review of Wartburg Hotel

Wartburg Hotel
Ranked #38 of 146 Hotels in Stuttgart
Reviewed 2 August 2017

well, what can I say. The interior and ambiance here felt like having travelled back in time into the 80ies/90ies. Let's put it this way: It's not pretty. But the rest is good. Service is helpfull and friendly. The rooms are clean. But have no AC. The breakfast was good. Parking was a bit difficult. The hotel was good value though and it felt right. So I'll give a rating 4/5. Maybe 3.5 - but they don't have that.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for three nights as my company booked this hotel. I would have given 3,5 points.
The staff is exceptionally friendly which I really value at hotels. Breakfast was pretty good and had everything I needed from stables eggs to musli. And again, staff in the mornings was so warm and welcoming.
Rooms are good sized but the bed was very small with wooden panels which made it hard for me to sleep stretched out and I not above average at 6'1". Otherwise it's very clean and they provide fans in the rooms which I kinda liked.

Thumbs up for staff and breakfast.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 May 2017

This hotel is located close to the heart of the city, just a few minutes walk from Königstrasse, and the main train station is also within walking distance. Staff was very kind and helpful. The breakfast area gets crowded easily during the mornings, but the buffet selection is good enough for starting the day energized. The superior room was quite large and comfortable, room amenities included a minibar and a coffee/tea maker.
I was able to redeem my Hotels.com reward night for this stay.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 March 2017 via mobile

We was here in this hotel. The first impression if you check-in in this hotel is that a nice hotel but then the Personal they are not wearing proper uniform. It is okay if they don't but I find it nice if they wear one. As we headed to our hotel room I noticed it was lil bit dark there is light but not too much. Our room was big but then it was dirty, the lampshade I know it was beige color but then it was dirty the color turns brown then. The wall paper was kaputt. The rooms is not good isolated I can hear my neighborhoods and the floor was loud if people walking even if it was carpeted. The breakfast buffet was good, friendly personal.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 December 2016

Whilst visiting the Stuttgarter Weihnachtsmarkt we needed a Hotel in the neighbourhood. I book a one Person room. Prices approx EUR65 incl breakfast. Additional EUR7 for parking. The room is convenient and for one Person spacious enough. It is clean and Looks well maintained. Breakfast starts at 7am on Sunday. Choice enough for everyone.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends