We had a family room and it was huge - two rooms, one almost a boardroom with the kids beds in it, and a separate bedroom for us. Clean and well equipped though a bit odd as it had a separate fridge and microwave that could only be used by unplugging some lights!
The usual bright Styles colours, the hotel looked fresh and clean. Staff were efficient and speedy on check in/out.
We had a high roofed car so could not use the car park but managed to park right outside on the street for free.
Location wise this is a bit out of the centre and fairly quiet. There is a tram stop a few minutes away though we did not make use of it. The trams go right past the hotel and can be a little noisy though they don't run that late.
Great option if you don't want to be in the heart of things. Excellent value for money too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ibis Styles Bad Cannstatt is located in Bad Cannstatt, the biggest and oldest suburb of Stuttgart, at the Kurpark and opposite the Mineralbad Bad Cannstatt thermal baths. The city centre (approx. 1.5 km) and cosy restaurants and wine bars are within walking distance of the hotel. Our modern, exclusive hotel offers 156 rooms, fitness area, a restaurant, a bar, a terrace and pay parking in the parking garage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, ACCOR and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Styles Stuttgart reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- All Seasons Stuttgart Hotel Stuttgart
- Accor Hotel Stuttgart Bad Cannstatt