“A good gnocci and homemade tiramisu”

Riolet Pizzeria Bar
Ranked #81 of 282 Restaurants in Ulm
Price range: US$9 - US$23
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 September 2014

This pizzeria is more.
- It serves a good gnocci and some other traditional Italian dishes.
Where most pizzeria serve pizza and pasta, it offers a small bite from the true Italian kitchen.
But I'm afraid it would be unnoticed in Ulm, and that would be a pity.
-The atmosphere could be more romantic and less noisy for my taste, with a simple gesture like curtains and such. Now it is ( I guess) well suited for small groups and families.
-The (complete Italian) kitchen staff is more then capable for this pizzeria, and are happy to tell you about the food. The service further is okay, but that's it.

Hope to visit it again on a less crowded evening.

2  Thank 70Eric

Reviewed 9 August 2013

i love this restaurant .
first good location very romantic to my opinion
they have good 4 cheese pasta and there Pizza is very large and strong Muzzlers taste.

1  Thank Asif M
Reviewed 11 January 2013

Arrived in Neu Ulm and spent New Year's holidays from 27/12/12 - 3/1/13 at the Golden Tulip Park Hotel situated on the shores of Danube River opposite Neu Ulm City and Munster's Cathedral. Ate twice at this most welcoming restaurant, exquisite italian food, antipasto was great, mouthwatering pizza, and enjoyable specialities of the day. I enjoyed my fillet, so tender and large serving, delicious wine and dark german beer.

1  Thank Rosemarie G
Reviewed 1 June 2012

This place had unbelievably bad service. We were pretty much tricked into buying the most expensive red wine on their menu, the food came way too late for one person out our party of six. When the food was finally ready, the cook that was at the food pick up window had the nerve to shout at us to get up from our table and to get the entree ourselves instead of having the waitress bring it. The food didn't taste too great. The tomato sauce in the spaghetti had a bright, nuclear color. Disgusting!

Reviewed 1 June 2012

I went to the restaurant with a group of friends for lunch and everything started off OK- there were 8 of us and the weather wasn't that good but they seated us immediately. I wanted us to have some special wine that I had bought for the occasion but they said it was forbidden and they didn't make provision for corkage...then the drama started. After we were seated and armed with menus, we waited over 15 minutes before we had to call a waitress over to serve us. I ordered half a litre of wine to share a couple of my friends and the waitress said that they didn't have the options that were presented on the menu. I had to call her over twice to ask her which options we had until she came over with an opened bottle of wine and just dumped the wine and the four glasses on our table without first consulting with us or even pouring it for us.

Our food came in spurts and one of my friends waited for half an hour for her seafood pasta. It finally arrived with the wrong type of pasta after she specified that she didn't want Spaghetti. The waitress did not inform her that she didn't have a pasta choice. The icing on the cake was when the bill came and we found out that the wine was quite expensive...double the price of the wines that we were looking at that were not available. The waitress definitely did not tell us this! Throughout the meal we had to keep calling the waitress so that she could attend to us...we didn't order much and our plates stayed on the table for much longer than desired.

So, in short, the food is decent and cheap (not the wine though) but the shocking service is DEFINITELY not worth the trip.