“Great value, big portions, lovely staff!!”

Riolet Pizzeria Bar
Ranked #82 of 284 Restaurants in Ulm
Price range: US$9 - US$23
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

I have eaten here a few times and have always been happy with my order. Recently I came here for a meal on my own. It was delicious. I kept things simple and ordered a bruschetta, spaghetti carbonara and a glass of the house red wine which happened to be a really fruity merlot. The food was delicious, the bruschetta was enough for 2 people generously. I had way too much. The carbonara was good if a little salty but this seemed to be the bacon and not anything extra added in the kitchen. It was really really good! The staff are lovely and have good English. I was very warmly welcomed. This place is always busy and I understand why. The prices are so reasonable for good quality and incredibly tasty food! Check this place out!

Management response:Responded 7 February 2017

Thank You very much ... we hope to see you again

Reviewed 30 January 2016

bruschetta was good but not perfect. The carpaccio was good also. I tried pizza 4 fromage with razzo it was great.

Reviewed 16 December 2015

Went quite a few times over a 5 week stay, the Bruschetta and pasta carbonara were my favorites, no idea how athentic they were but they were very good. Stone fire pizza oven, small cosy spot with good service. Prices were good/fair but not cheap.

Reviewed 26 October 2015 via mobile

Although the restaurant is called pizzeria they serve not only pizzas, but nice Italian pastas, starters and desserts as well. The portion is big and the tastes are real Italian. The prices are moderate. The restaurant is worth to visit.

Reviewed 7 May 2015

I was 3 times and I can say you can eat a really good pizza. Local is not big but the atmosphere is nice