“Delicious ”

Cafe Bistro Mukkefuck
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 19 February 2017 via mobile

Just a quick rating. Loved it. Great German food with a fresh twist. Potato soup was delicious as was the Schnitzel with bacon and Horseradish.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

I live here so have eaten here many times. We always take visitors here.The potato pancakes are fabulous topped with bacon, corn and tomatoes or many other choices! The salads and sandwiches are really good too and BIG. For dinner we love the schnitzel with horseradish. Service is always friendly!

1  Thank wannabnrml
Reviewed 13 February 2017

This restaurant serves freshly prepared German food that is exceptional. The salads are huge and a meal in themselves. Several schnitzel and pork dishes are available and quite tasty. The noodle dishes are also wonderful as are the desserts, especially the strudel.The wait staff is attentive and polite and they speak English. I have been coming to this restaurant for 6 years and never a bad meal.

Reviewed 29 January 2017

We went here thinking we would eat "light" since we'd been eating out a lot, so we ordered the salad. It was the biggest salad I've ever seen, but it was oh so good! I got the turkey with melted cheese, my husband got the prawns salad, and mother-in-law got the chicken breast. We all commented on how delicious it was and would definitely order it again. My family of 6 all enjoyed everything we had there. Definitely make a reservation!

Reviewed 25 January 2017

I had the rinder fillet ( fillet steak ) Truly a steak to remember for a long time... While oldy worldy in some respects, there is a really cozy and friendly atmosphere in this centraly located restaurant, and the service is good, very personal, Infact I will eat there on future visits to Garmisch allways...