Free cancellation until 28/07
US$948
US$348
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$402/night.

Novotel Munchen Messe(Munich)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$94
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$160/night.

K+K Hotel am Harras(Munich)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$278
US$251
Sofitel
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$295/night.

US$144
US$119
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$148/night.

US$199
US$185
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$828
US$762
  • Restaurant
All reviewshotel loungeaccess to public transportationnice designfunctional roomsalarm clocksliced meatsmetro stationcorner roomunderground parkinghard boiled eggsbusy roadspent one nightthe hotel is conveniently locatedcomfortable staybed was very comfortablenice breakfastwi fi
Reviewed 28 October 2015

We stayed here for 3 nights in October. This hotel is a short Underground ride from the main station (the undergrounds are so easy to navigate). The hotel is a short walk from the underground station. The foyer is huge and modern. We were early but we were given a room straight away. Our room was clean and the shower-room was the same. The bed was very comfortable and the windows open if the room becomes too warm. The TV has some English channels, good if you are not a good sleeper! We did not eat at the hotel but the breakfast buffet looked impressive when we passed. The lounge area just off the main foyer is an amazing space - they have really thought this one through. It is very spacious and has lots of comfortable seating. There are TV's with log fires showing on them which makes the space automatically feel cosy. There is a bar in this area and coffee is also available. The lounge can be used by guests 24/7 and is a great space to sit if you have work to do on your laptop etc. This hotel was better than we expected.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 October 2015

We stayed in one of the Tower rooms for 6 nights. The rooms are quite small but there is a cupboard with shelves & another section with hanging space. Room was very clean & we had no issues. There is no kettle or hairdryer in the room, but we were aware of this when booking. As for parking, there are 2 entrances to the underground carpark, which can get very busy over weekends. Parking cost EUR9/day. Our view on a clear day was of the Bavarian Alps, a nice touch. Hotel is about a 10 minute walk to the u-bahn & about another 10 minutes to the hauptbahnhof. We hadn't booked breakfast, but we did go down on 3 mornings (you pay at the bar before sitting down). At EUR9.95 is wasn't badly priced at all & there was a good selection. We had dinner in the restaurant one night, menu is small but food was good. We also had drinks & snacks at the bar. Again prices are not unreasonable & staff are all very friendly. Wifi reception was really good too. I'd recommend this hotel if you're looking to stay outside of the city centre.

Room Tip: Tower rooms looking towards the Bavarian Alps
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 September 2015 via mobile

We had a 3 night break at motel one and I must say it was fantastic the restaurant was lovely and the staff were lovely. The room we had on the 13th floor was amazing we could see the whole city. The rooms were very smart and clean

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 August 2015

I usually don't write this kind of reviews, but I have to say something about this hotel. I checked the room availability through the OFFICIAL website and made a reservation for 74 euros. When I arrived at the hotel, the person at the reception told me that the room I booked was sold out so I had to pay 84 euros for 1 night. Pardon me..? If I'd known this, I would rather have gone to another hotel, because I was comparing two hotels at Munchen. 10-euro difference is not important, but the fact that the website showed me wrong information and the way that the person working at the reception explained about this situation was VERY VERY unpleasant. The receptionist was so rude, I don't even want to recall her. Okay, fine, let's take a look at the room. TOO SMALL. NOTHING in the room. Literally, NOTHING. TV, lights, beds, small desk, small chair - that's it. No fridge, no electric kettle, no water. To be honest, I visited lots of hotels which didn't have neither fridges nor kettles in the room and I was usually satisfied with those rooms; but at this hotel, MOTEL ONE, I had to find something special in the room since the receptionist emphasized that 10-euro difference is due to the fact my room was located in the new building. The only good thing about the hotel room was cleanliness. Oh, wifi was also good. When I was checking out, different receptionists were working and they were kind enough.

Room Tip: Breakfast for 10 euros
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
4  Thank mikantib
Reviewed 22 August 2015

Stayed here for almost the whole month of July. Hotel is in a more urban looking part of Munich along a busy thoroughfare. S-bahn and U-bahn stations are about a 10 minute walk away. Hotel is very nicely designed. Shared spaces are spacious and very tastefully designed. Rooms however are very small but quite well designed. Big plus was the nice big window, comfy bed, flat screen tv, usb charger, and air conditioning. Big minus was not having anywhere to put my suitcase except right on the floor in front of the bed. Breakfast is very good quality but limited and boring after a few days. I had mixed experiences with the front desk staff. Some very friendly and professional while one a bit sour and inflexible. One big red flag was that one night someone walked right into my room with his luggage. Apparently the reception had allocated my room also to this customer despite me also being in it. Next morning the breakfast staff also couldn't find my name in their system. I notified reception about the guy that walked into my room and my name not showing up to the breakfast staff - they seemed a bit confused and didn't apologize. When I later asked again about the guy walking into my room to a different receptionist, she did apologize and said she would inquire with her colleagues what happened. I never got any feedback from the hotel. Anyway, an honest mistake I'm sure, but a bit scary. Aside from that, I do recommend this hotel. it offers very good bang for the euro in pricey Munich.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business