Munich Marriott Hotel
US$888
US$856
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Novotel Munich Airport(Munich)(Great Value!)
US$98
  • Pool
US$96
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Holiday Inn Munich - Westpark(Munich)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$81
HolidayInn.com
1,316 results
All reviewschampions barelite membersu bahn stationresidential areabusiness centerlobby barbreakfast buffetlufthansa buscity centreenglish gardensubway stoppretzelsshort walkminute riderooms are nicestandard roombusiness trip
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The service was very good. No vegan options in the hotel. Breakfast is incredibly expensive so I went out each day for it. Unfortunately, the pool was closed while we were there for the majority of our stay. The pool was one of the reasons we booked this hotel! We were also told we were staying in the quiet part of the hotel but there was an event on one night which we could hear music from which kept us up late even though we were there for a conference. We were told nothing could be done when we rang to complain.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I’ve started at this Marriott property and was just checking out so I wanted to review it right away as all the information is still fresh.
This amazing stay started with a great check in experience. I was friendly greeted by a guy, unfortunately I don’t remember his name (blond, a bit short, young) and told all the perks of being platinum: free breakfast at the restaurant because there is no lounge, free drink at night and a little snack at the bar. I was given a room without a bathtub so they called me twice within minutes after getting in the room and asked if everything was ok. I asked for a bathtub and he came up personally to give me a new key card and showed me the room. He also asked if he could bring me a bottle of water as I arrived late and couldn’t take my drink. What a great hospitality.
Rooms were clean, spacious and had a super comfy bed.
They gave an indoor pool, jacuzzi and a small gym which gives you some space to unwind.
Breakfast had some good variety and options.
I will definitely return. Highly recommended!!!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank EnnoFL89
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Recently used this hotel for business, and whilst the hotel itself was more than acceptable, it is a bit of a distance outside of central Munich.

From the airport you need to make one change on the S line at Marienplatz and then get off at Nordfriedhof (U line). It will take you about 45 mins and will cost around 11 Euro.

Staff at the hotel were friendly and happy to help, and rooms are a good size and more than comfortable. Wouldn't say that it was particularly good value, but the hotel was very busy with at least one conference, so price probably reflected limited availability.

When visiting Munich again I would probably look for a hotel a bit more central if I was visiting for personal reasons, but for business if you need to be in this area of Munich I would be happy to recommend.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
TheMunichMarriott, Guest Relations Manager at Munich Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you very much for your review and for recommending our hotel to others.
We are happy to read that you were satisfied with our services and that you had everything you needed to have a productive stay.

Even though the public transportation is always an option to take into consideration, we would suggest to additionally looking into the services of the Lufthansa Shuttlebus for your next visit. Not only will it bring you to the bus stop “Schwabing Nord”, which is within a 5 minute walk to the hotel, but will generally take half of the time and costs 10.50EUR, if you purchase the ticket online.

We sincerely hope to be welcoming you back soon and remain at your disposal for any assistance or unanswered questions you may have.

Kind regards from Munich,

Cristian Segovia

Guest Relations Manager
M A R R I O T T H O T E L S | TRAVEL BRILLIANTLY
Munich Marriott Hotel | Berliner Strasse 93, 80805 Munich
P +49 (0)89 36002-239 | F +49 (0)89 36002-200 | E mhrs.mucno.guest.relation@marriotthotels.com

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

We really had a great stay at Marriott Munich hotel, staff are very warm and friendly, rooms are nice & clean will recommend to my friends & Family. Location is great as we went for a concert, plus Lufthansa have a coach from the Airport which charge 11.00 Euros one way and drop off on Main Street , you can walk to the hotel take 6 minutes and underground takes about 35minutes if the trains run in time and you can walk to the hotel which will take about 12minutes.
Taxi from the airport will charge 60 Euros one way and the journey is more than half hour, we will visit Marriott Munich again.
Thanks Marriott Munich keep up all the good work you do.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 March 2018

I stayed here with my fiance for one night on a trip through Europe. Do you all have a 2 man team that would like to live in Atlanta for the unforeseeable future? Once we got to the room we collapsed when we got there and took a two hour nap, the bed was so comfortable!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple