Sheraton Munchen Westpark Hotel
  • Bar/Lounge
US$103
HolidayInn.com
  • Restaurant
Eurostars Book Hotel(Munich)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$102
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Munich - Westpark(Munich)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$82
HolidayInn.com
  • Breakfast included
1,182 results
All reviewsthe club loungewest parkcity centrespg hotelssubway stationu bahn and s bahnbusiness hotelroom servicefitness centerfree wificomfortable hotelpublic transportan upgradejunior suitehotel is locatedcoffee machinerooms are nice
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Wanted to try this one, but it is somehow disappointing. Does not really feel like a Sheraton and the rooms are pretty old. The bed was, as usual at Sheraton, good. Breakfast was ok, Parking 20 Euro.

But this hotel is nothing compared to the Sheraton Arabellapark or Westin. Next time I stay in the west of Munich I would rather go for the Four Point, better value for money.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Sheratonmunich, Manager at Sheraton Munchen Westpark Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear j75fr,

thank you very much for being our guest and your feedback after your recent stay at the Sheraton Munich Westpark Hotel, which is highly appreciated.

First of all, I am very pleased to read that you were very satisfied with the bed and breakfast. Our ultimate goal is to provide an excellent impression in every place and department at all times. Therefore I am really sorry to hear that you were not happy at all, as it unfortunately seems that your stay with us did not leave positive memories behind.

Please accept my sincere apology. Be assured that we are already working on renovating more rooms next year.

J75fr, I hope to welcome you back soon as our guest at the Sheraton Munich Westpark Hotel and give us another chance.

For any further questions or assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Best regards

ANJA BÜTTNER
Operations Manager

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for three nights in October on a solo vacation. The staff was very helpful and accommodating. The rooms were clean, beds comfortable and quite. The resturant had a huge selection for breakfast.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 January 2018

Have Just come back from a great weekend in Munich.
The Hotel was so easy to get to from the airport when you are unsure where to go. Just one change on the same platform if you get the S8/S7.
We had a superior room on the 8th floor with a view over the city and an added bonus of seeing the mountains in the distance. The room was spacious and very clean with a massive bed. One grumble the room was very hot and the cooling was noisy when turned on but really nothing to complain about.
With the U + S train stops just outside made traveling into the city very easy.
I also have to compliment the very pleasant staff especially Laura who could not have been more helpful and spoke in perfect English.
Breakfast buffet was very good with lots of choice (Omelettes were very good).
Great stay would defiantly recommend.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank marklawrence058
Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

Great location & really comfortable bed & pillows. Friendly reception staff. Nothing in mini bar you have to order from room service or have cash for vending machine. Issues with room service breakfast, ordered a few small things & was charged for full breakfast in addition to that & they brought a load of extras I had not ticked on the form. Then they cleaned my room but didn’t take the room service away despite it being clearly finished so I came back late from work to disgusting curdled orange juice. Then I put my room service order on my door for the next morning (at 10.30, they specified before 2) & they came & collected previous day but didn’t take my order so no breakfast next day. Very annoying when heading out at specific time to work. Also didn’t replenish toiletries despite being fully used, tight. Gym is good but too hot & only one cross trainer working

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 January 2018

A two night stay stay right smack into Xmas was such a good idea.The hotel was so quiet worked by skeletal staff and the city outside was at absolute standstill.Our room was upgraded even before our request .The restaurant was closed but room service was impeccable and the cuisine was excellent.The breakfast buffet spread was all encompassing and the delightful loft like ambience sparkled with Xmas festivities complete with Santa Claus figurines courtesy of Lindt at each table .Sheraton more than made up for its lack of staff with its excellent service.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family