The two best previous were the MO in Hong Kong and Villa d'este Lake Como. Now I have 3 top hotels.
Check in. I had a rental that needed to be returned. Asked the valet to leave it out while I checked in and he told me "no, they would return it"
Front desk: Friendliest , nicest crew ever!
They must have pictures (or else it was my King Charles companion) but every where I went in the hotel I was greeted by name.
The sauna work-out area is great.
The bar is great.
The other guests were great. Not snobby, etc
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quietly tucked away in a side street, yet centrally located near the famed Maximilianstrasse, Mandarin Oriental, Munich is an elegant gem of Neo-Renaissance charm, providing the highest levels of personalised service in the city and award-winning restaurant and bars. The newly refurbished 48 spacious rooms and 25 suites offer the finest in contemporary luxury and, along with the stunning roof-top pool, feature views that stretch across the picturesque surroundings of the old town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Mandarin Oriental, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mandarin Oriental, Munich reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mandarin Oriental Munich Hotel Munich
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Munich
- Mandarin Munich
- Munich Mandarin Oriental