Novotel Munchen Messe(Munich)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$85
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

Hotel Wallis(Munich)
US$132
US$119
Mercure
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$141/night.

Book now, pay at stay
US$823
US$766
  • Pool
2,910 results
All reviewsrosenheimer platzdeutsches museumthe holiday innseparate toilets bahn stationisar riverindoor poolsofa bedminute walkfamily roombusiness tripbreakfast was excellentvery nice hotelby footquiet locationinternet accessshort stay
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed here with my kids for 2 nights before starting our Europe trip by car. The breakfast is perfect I would give it 5 stars.
The front desk staff is amazing and exceptional and they were the main reason why we came back here after our car trip was over.
The only reason I am giving 3 stars is when we got back to our room at 2:40 pm after exploring the Munich city, our room wasn't cleaned.
The cleaning people came a little after 3 pm but my kids were asleep as they were jet lagged. I asked them if they could come by 4, but no one did.
On our return the second time after our road trip, the room had a very strong odor. I don't know if it was detergent, wet carpet or the wellness center close by.
Pros
Close to train station, we came here by train directly from the airport.
Marienplatz , Deutsche museum is at walking distance. Safe neighborhood,a lot of ice cream places , restaurants near by.
Breakfast is amazing.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
H3280SF, Manager at Novotel Munich City, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

We very much appreciate the top remarks on the staff as well as the great feedback on our breakfast. We are committed to providing our guests with the best possible start to their day - a nutritious breakfast that offers fresh ingredients, a variety of choices, and quality products. Great that you appreciate it. I would like to offer my sincere apologies for the problems regarding the house-keeping. That is unacceptable and below our standards. Please rest assured that I have already looked into this and taken steps - and within my team I will make sure that negative experiences are a rare exception in the future. I feel very bad for the inconveniences you had to deal with. I would like to ask you to give us another chance. I very much hope that on your next visit our services will leave you completely satisfied. We would be honored to welcome you back.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

This hotel is a 4-5 minute walk to Rosenheimer metro stop so ideal when arriving in Munich from the airport (10 stops on S8 which goes every 20 mins) and for getting into the centre and around the city. You can also walk to Marienplatz in around 15 mins. We checked in online so was very quick picking up the keys and also when checking out. The room was quiet, clean and modern with a huge TV! Also had a walk in shower and a bath which was nice.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
H3280SF, Manager at Novotel Munich City, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Thank you very much for the positive review and the great remarks on the room. We are always pleased to learn that our guests have enjoyed their visit with us and that our commitment and efforts to provide the best services possible have been a success. We are looking forward to welcoming you as a guest in our hotel again.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

The hotel is very good but i had couple of issues on my room and with the keycard.

The service is very good and they have a really good breakfast.

To make payment using credit card on restaurant is littlebit complicated and somedays i need put the breakfast on my room account.

Room Tip: I changed room because my 1st room had AC issue and the mini bar wasn't working. Rest of the week i had issues with my keycard.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Novotel Hotels

Thank you for your positive review, the nice feedback on the service and the breakfast, and also for your critique regarding the room keycard and the organisation of the payment with the credit card. We take your input very seriously and I have already discussed it with the managers and colleagues in charge. Please accept my apologies for the inconveniences you had to deal with. I very much hope that on your next visit our services will leave you completely satisfied. We would be honored to welcome you back.

Reviewed 3 August 2017

We spent two nights in this hotel, it was sightseeing trip. Hotel is in walking distance from the city centre (some 20 min.). Nice, clean, standard Novotel rooms, that are fine. Very good breakfast. Gym is perfect and well equipped.

If I would come back to Munich, I would go for this hotel again.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
H3280SF, Manager at Novotel Munich City, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2017

It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and I would like to thank you for the very positive feedback and the top remarks on the room, the breakfast and the gym. We are happy to learn that you would come back for another visit with us - we hope to welcome you as our guest soon again.

Reviewed 31 July 2017

Hotel located approx 15 min walk from central shopping and dining area in Munich, convenient for a few days of sightseeing and shopping.

Rooms ok for a family of four, clean and tidy. Breakfast buffet is very good! Very good!

Did not check pool and wellness. Good service.

Parking available in garage for 21 Euro/day.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
H3280SF, Manager at Novotel Munich City, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2017

Thank you very much for the positive review. We very much appreciate the high ratings as well as the great feedback on our breakfast. We are committed to providing our guests with the best possible start to their day - a nutritious breakfast that offers fresh ingredients, a variety of choices, and quality products. Great that you appreciate it. We really hope to be able to welcome you again as our guest.

Yours sincerely,