“Very informative tours”

and up
Private Munich Walking Tour
Ranked #3 of 134 Tours in Munich
More attraction details
Owner description: Best Free walking tour of Munich, Dachau Tour, Private Tours of Munich. Our highly experienced guides show you the best things to do in Munich
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We did both the Dachau and free walking tour both with Marcin. Both tours were very informative and Marcin provided alot of history of the places on the tour that we would not have known ourselves. We would definitely recommend going on one or both of inMunich tours.

1  Thank Sarah W
"dachau concentration camp"
in 49 reviews
"his knowledge"
in 39 reviews
"answered all our questions"
in 10 reviews
"munich's history"
in 23 reviews
"these guys"
in 21 reviews
"memorial site"
"his passion"
in 13 reviews
"places to eat and drink"
in 9 reviews
in 9 reviews
"knowledgeable guide"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Adam, has to be the most generous, informative, patient, emphatic, knowledgeable tour operator there ever was.. I knew I would find the Dacchau tour gruelling and it was but from start to finish Adam was by our side, guiding us, advising us and caring for us.. He never left us in 6.5 hours..InMunich Tours are incredibly well priced for a whole day of information and touring... They were superb.. You don't get better than that

4  Thank pritchard67wright
Reviewed 30 March 2018

Marcin was so knowledgable, witty, and friendly. We did two tours with him and InMunich (City & Dachau) during our stay and, even though I had already seem Munich multiple times, I learned more than I ever have. The InMunich Team really values their work. Definitely recommend!

1  Thank juliaceyre
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

I did the visit today and it was so interesting. Mat, my tour guide, had so much information to share. He even brought pictures and so to show me stuff that were not shown there. I would truly suggest the visit to anyone who has an interest in history, and for those who are not particularly fan i am sure that mat is going to make you change your mind with his knowledge! Cherry on top, i was going to tour just a lil after taking off the plane but my flight got delayed and they were really nice at accommodating me when I reach out to reschedule the tour a 45 min later than what was once planned. Big thumbs up! For sure next time i am in munich i’ll schedule myself another tour with InMunich tours.

2  Thank julaliberte