“Surprisingly wonderful!”

Little London Bar& Grill
Ranked #21 of 3,940 Restaurants in Munich
Price range: US$10 - US$79
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I say surprisingly because the name put us off a little - imagined somewhere little, and well, being from London, somewhere not special to us. We were very impressed with the decor, stylish, atmospheric and massive inside. The service was fantastic from our Waitress Marina - I am a vegan, and this is a stake restaurant - but she was so incredibly kind, warm and patient helping me with what I could have. In the end I had bread and oil and a mix of sides: salad, chips and spinach. They were all delicious and very well flavoured with sweet nuts and sesame oil etc. Overall I would highly recommend. My parter has a steak which was perfectly cooked (it was on the pricey side at €36 however was meant for 2 people I think!) Give it a go and say hi to Marina from us ;)

1  Thank 1LaurenLindsey

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

For me Little London has the best steaks in Munich. I have never been disappointed. The food, the service, the atmosphere, the wine are all great. This time, I started with the steak tartare and after me and my friend split a tomahawk steak. Everything was fantastic.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

One of the best places in Munich! Excellent service, excellent meat, excellent gin variety! We spent a wonderful evening, a belated birthday party, which was celebrated by the attentive personnel accordingly. Cheers!

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

The service is outstanding with very nice details in the service plenty waitress . And the flavor of the meat it just reminds you of a Good Oklahoma cut the bathroon woou
Just like usa size z well nead to go and check this one .

1  Thank Gus1465
Reviewed 26 February 2018

We were a party of two couples and arrived at Little London with no reservation. The polite hostess managed to find a table for us at the restaurant after a short wait.

Cosy atmosphere, excellent steak and an updated wine list decently priced. For sure one of the best dinners in Munich. We continued at the bar were Manolis, with a very professional manner, guided us through the impressive Gin selection.

We arrived for dinner and ended up spending 5 hours at this place, we even had Cigars in the exterior lounge. An evening to remember. Highly recommended no doubt about it, a true gem.