“Eat Munich style”

Cuisines: Diner, Deli, German, Central European
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 8 December 2016 via mobile

Generous portions and good taste. Would be the equivalent of cheap and cheerful pub food in the U.K. A friend took us there and the good thing is they have English menu so you are less likely to have to guess what you have ordered! We had the ribs and the combo, well worth the money!

Jamie M, Leiter Front Office at Wirtshaus Zur Brez'n, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2016

Dear Yi Z,

thank you for your feedback and for taking the time writing it. We will forward your praise and recommendations to our team. They will surely enjoy it.
Should you be in Munich again, please do not hesitate to stop in again!

With kind regards
The Wirtshaus Zur Brez´n Team

Reviewed 3 December 2016 via mobile

It's not just on the Oktoberfest that you need to ask for a top up of your poorly poured beer. As much as I enjoyed the fresh draft beer - I actually waited on the second one for the beautiful froth to settle a bit to see if the beer would rise up to the market line. It didn't.
Nice atmosphere and good standard Bavarian food here.

1  Thank BB202o
Reviewed 1 December 2016

This seems like a fun restaurant and was packed on a Wednesday night. The menu choices look great, too, but I was underwhelmed by the actual meal. It wasn't bad, just not as delicious as I'd hoped. I would check out another German restaurant before coming back here.

Reviewed 13 November 2016 via mobile

This is a very good restaurant. The beer is great, the food is really good. The atmosphere is fantastic.

Reviewed 7 November 2016

My wife and I were looking for another restaurant recommended some days ago by a requested bystander but it was close after lunch but on our way we saw this one that was open and working, very friendly waitresses nice ambience in a rainy day, my wife ordered a pork meat dish and I ordered the roasted knuckle of pork, both dishes very well presented and excellent flavor but mine was especially good, far better than the one we had a few days before ate the Hofhrauhaus you most visit this place whenever you are in Munich, I am still dreaming of it. Good food, good service, good beer, good price, what else can you ask for?