“Fantastic donuts, a must when in Berlin!”
Review of Brammibal's Donuts

Brammibal's Donuts
Ranked #1 of 89 Bakeries in Berlin
Price range: US$3 - US$9
Neighbourhood: Neukölln
Description: We are a group of friends who share not only a love for baking but also the drive and the curiosity to discover and explore a huge variety of flavours to bring you the most delicious donuts possible. We can't wait for you to enjoy our homemade donuts, vegan bagels, juices and speciality coffee!
Reviewed 5 June 2018

We took the u-bahn down to Brammibal's. It is in a great location right along a river. The donuts are fantastic. I had a banana peanut butter chocolate donut. This is a must visit.

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Wide variety of donuts and they are absolutely delicious! Couple of bagel options available as well. Great coffee, pleasant interiour. Everything is vegan.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

I hadn't eaten donuts in years so I was so happy to find out there was a vegan donut shop. I went to the Brammibal's on Danziger Strasse. The donuts were amazing and the cold brew was delicious and refreshing. I highly recommend.

Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

When planning my trip to Berlin I started following the Berlin food blog on Instagram and Brammibals was recommended. Being a lover of all things sweet I had to obviously go and see what all the fuss was about... loved it!

Great selection of donuts, completely different to normal flavours and really fresh. The only problem I had is I wanted to eat more and more of the !

Most definitely a hidden gem and well worth a visit!

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I tried 4 donuts: cherry with cream, sugar cinnamon, nougat and strawberry rhubarb! All of them were so tasty! I’d become fat so quickly if I lived in Berlin!
Also lovely place and kind stuff!