“Great range of ice cream ”

Kauf dich glucklich
Ranked #26 of 215 Dessert in Berlin
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Prenzlauer Berg
Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

I visited with my boyfriend after a recommendation from a friend of a friend who lives in Berlin. The decor is really quirky and the cafe is situated on a cool
Road with thrift stores and clothes shops. I am gluten free and the cafe didn't have GF options for waffles but the ice cream was lovely and good value for money!

Reviewed 11 December 2016

The employee clearly enjoyed letting me sit in the empty cafe without informing me of the self-service policy. Happy to provide the information sarcastically whilst I was on my way out though. Terrible way to treat guests and the staff clearly get zero training. Obviously sitting on their laurels now they are known. This is a big mistake. Cannot recommend and will never be back.

Reviewed 31 October 2016 via mobile

We had a perfect time at Kauf dich Glucklich ! It was so delicious ! Great place, I recommend it !! ;)

Reviewed 22 October 2016 via mobile

We tried the apple vanilla waffle and it was very tasty. The staff was nice and the place a good wibe.

Reviewed 29 September 2016

I enjoy strolling around Prenzlauerberg area, and found this waffle cafe is one of my biggest finding.
They offer waffle (of course, and one of the best in the city) and ice cream, which is perfect at summer time, but I dont mind to went there in winter as well, they have cozy area inside, where you can hang around with your friends and such.