6 people are viewing this hotel
PricelineUS$187
Hotels.comUS$187
Destinia.comUS$206
6,103 results
All reviews the executive lounge dome view deutscher dom great location checkpoint charlie diamond member concert hall within walking distance christmas market museum island an upgrade per day underground station excellent hotel central location holocaust memorial breakfast buffet is
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The hotel location is very good but that is all.
I am a Hilton Honors Diamond member and stay a lot at Hilton hotels around the world but this was one of the worst Hilton I have ever stayed in terms of services.
We were given the room overlooking an office building, so the room was quite dark and very small and this was an executive room, so imagine the others.
The breakfast is not at Hilton standards, there are not many choices, there is an omelet station but depending on who makes your omelet is horrible.
The service at breakfast is non-existent, there are lots of waitresses but standing there without doing their job, they don’t clean the tables, there are queues for everything .
One morning I asked for a decaf latte to one of the waitresses, she got very angry and said something that I didn’t understand.
The room was NOT very well cleaned, they usually forget to put towers or clean the toilet and the bath.
The Executive Lounge is very well stocked with soft drinks and water but if you go on the drinks hour when they have snacks and drinks it’s so busy that it’s very difficult to find a table.
Usually at the Executive Lounge they serve tea with cakes in the afternoon but at this one there is no tea time.
At the Executive Lounge the staff were very polite and always running around to serve everyone. They really work hard ! The rest of the staff in the hotel should learn from them !

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Anja Tuccio, Other at Hilton Berlin, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

We very much appreciate you taking the time to give a detailed review of your stay and are very sorry that you had a such a disappointing experience. We have shared your comments with the responsible departmental managers for follow up as the shortfalls you describe are certainly not in line with our usual standards, but were in fact a very deplorable exception.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Hotel is in a great location, with lots to do around it - the room was clean and generally good standards - bar service a little slow, but other than that we would recommend - staff generally very good and attentive

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for your kind comments. We are happy to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The room was comfortable. There are sockets located by the bed. The lay out of the room was planned well. The guy at the concierge was very helpful.

What I did not like in this hotel was the noise in the corridors. You can hear other guests banging the doors. It takes you several calls to get through reception.

What made it worse was, I ordered for room service. After half an hour, I kept calling them back to follow up on my order but the line was always busy. After more than an hour from my first call, I was informed that my order had not been processed. There was some miscommunication among the staff. All that was done was, I received an apology.

Trip type: Travelled on business

We value your feedback and will address the points you have raised with the responsible departmental managers. Please accept our sincere apologies for this disappointing experience.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Hotel room had two beds as reserved, very warm and generally serviceable (everything worked). Loud construction on the same floor (drilling, hammering) kept us from using the room during the day. Lost laundry. Hotel getting a bit old. It looked like furniture had been removed from our room (maybe to accommodate a cot for previous guests?) so there wasn't much to sit on. Well-located, near museum island, shopping, a few Christmas markets. Lots of good restaurant choices nearby.

Room tip: Lost laundry. I was trying to take only carryon, so I really needed the items that were lost mid-stay.
Date of stay: December 2022

Thank you for taking the time to share your impressions. We value your feedback and were sorry to read that you were not fully satisfied with your stay. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

After our incredible stay in the Hilton Prague last year, Hilton became our first choice of hotel to stay in whenever our family planned to have some staycation. In this time, we have chosen to stay in Hilton Berlin.

I would say that it was a “bitter sweet” stay and it could have been a perfect stay for us if we disregard the issue of the toilet in our room.

I would like to highlight the things we love in our stay:

(1) the customer service we have experienced is very commendable from check-in to check-out
— thumbs up to the following people:
Natascha who let us stay in the executive lounge while waiting for our room on check-in and she was also the same person who assisted us in our check-out and again, she let us stay in the executive lounge even after our check-out (we really appreciate this as we have long hours before our night flight);
Christoph who helped us in our actual check-in and who answered our question in the lounge; and of course,
Leonida who assisted us in the breakfast and offered the egg benedict that my wife and I really like
(2) the room is perfect for the family of three with a big extension room which serves as the seating area
(3) the amenities which my family enjoyed (indoor pool for my son and sauna for my wife)
(4) the location of the hotel is perfect and very accessible to everywhere (transportation, mall, shopping, and restaurants)
(5) the access to executive lounge on non-peak hours (at least before happy hour opens)
(6) though we haven’t asked for anything in return, they still give us a discount as a token/compensation for the issues we have encountered on our first night in the hotel — I was surprised about it but I really appreciate this gesture!

Here are the small hiccups we have experienced:

(1) in my opinion, the toilet in the room 7001 is not so 5-star
(1.1) you can see that the toilet door is old and worn out
(1.2) the flush is not eco-friendly and wasting a lot of water. This contradicts the hotels motto of conserve to preserve (one big happy planet). This is for the reason that you have to flush at least 3 times while sticking your hand on the full flush for at least 10-15 seconds in order to make it work. Using the half-flush is out of the question as this will not work. On our first night, this was raised and they have sent someone to fix it, however, we were told that this how it actually was — this shocked me because this is really wasting a lot of water!

(2) our family enjoyed the executive lounge except that it was too crowded on “happy hour” which is from 18:00 - 20:30. On our first night, we dropped by at around 18:30 and it was really crowded and there are no available seats as in every seat is taken and others are already eating on the computer table which you are not supposed to be using as you are not allowed to bring food there. There is no crowd control but shouldn’t there be one at least this peak hours?

Without these hiccups, it could have been a perfect stay for us!

Some Tips:
(1) It is always better to visit the executive lounge anytime before the happy hour as you can really relax
(2) if you could, have your breakfast before 09:00 as people/guests are starting to swarm at 09:00
(3) there is actually a different lift on the 6th floor which stops directly in the Health Spa area

Room tip: visit the executive lounge anytime before the happy hour; have your breakfast before 9:00 before guests started to swarm