“Anniversary dinner”

Price range: US$37 - US$89
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Kreuzberg
Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

Volt is cuisine elevated.We came here to celebrate our 35th anniversary. The cocktails were unique and pork belly appetizers super tasty.I would pass on the pork cheeks though. The octopus was charred and tender with the right amount of spice. Though they ran out of char, the tuna was perfectly prepared. My husband loved his lamb,tinged with the right amount of slight gaminess. Just a touch too much salt. The service was informative and non intrusive and treated us to a complimentary dessert. Our second desert was a peach deconstructed cobbler that was not from this planet...
..heavenly. One of the best restaurants on the east coast.Beautiful food in an understated historic space,with an artful presentation and served with attentive service.

Reviewed 17 September 2016 via mobile

Excellent food and wine pairing
Presentation beautiful
Service attentive and helpful
My husband is gluten free, there were many options for him

1  Thank donple
Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

Went here with some friends to celebrate a special event. We had a 5 course dinner with corresponding wine. We tried all 3 menus and the food was great. Everything was presented in a very delicate and interesting way, and it was really inspiring to see the way they combinate the flavours (some of them you wouldn't belive would work together). I really, really enjoyed the dinner.

Reviewed 17 August 2016

We dined in VOLT back in February for my birthday and I'm still thinking about it now! Although English is their second language, they make a big effort to ensure that you understand what they are saying and what they offer.

The food was beautifully presented and exceeded my expectations! I do not eat fish, so they let me swap a few courses between the 2 tasting menus which is a big bonus for me!

There is a smoking room just off the side of the restaurant so you don't have to freeze if you wish to smoke mid-meal.

They had a nice local Gin and Tonic pairing which was to die for!

Overall, I would thoroughly recommend this restaurant if you are in Berlin and want fine dining food and friendly service.

Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

A vegetarian family get together. Stunning food paired with a great selection of German wines delivered by very knowledgeable and attentive staff. Made for a special evening to remember.

2  Thank Simon H