Grand Hyatt Berlin(Berlin)
US$353
US$330
Hilton
  • Restaurant
TITANIC Comfort Hotel Berlin Mitte(Berlin)(Great Value!)
US$173
Travelocity
US$161
US$118
1,325 results
All reviewsbar downstairsown breweryshared facilitiestram stoptop flooryoung peoplelocation is greatdouble roomprenzlauer bergbuffet breakfastbars and restaurantsvisiting berlinyogurtlockersapartmentdormeuro
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

Circus avoids the label of a party hostel while keeping a busy feel - it is right next to a number of nice bars and restaurants, all reasonably priced, and is close to the metro. At most a 40 minute walk to the Brandenburg gate also. Staff are very friendly, however rooms can be a little noisy from street traffic. Bringing your own padlocks for the lockers would be helpful.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank alexj9739
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

I really enjoyed my stay here. I had a private room with a shared bathroom and my room was pretty nice and comfortable. The staff were really nice. I am especially happy with the event I did with the hostel - they coordinated a tour of the Boros Collection - which is a private contemporary art gallery housed in a formee World War II bunker. It is hard to get a ticket to as you need a private tour, and other people I met from Berlin told me how jealous they were that I had gone as it is not your typical tourist attraction. So thank you Circus! I also really liked the area the hostel was in. If you stay there, make sure you wander along the street it is on (away from the metro station) as it is a quiet street filled with nice restaurants, bars, shops and a nice park.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 August 2017

Location is super good and central. It is literally steps from shops, restaurants, public transportation. We stayed in an 8 person dorm and the rooms were huge! This is something that is sometimes hard to come by in a hostel.. I found the beds comfy and the pillow was fluffy and good too. The hostel and the rooms were clean and wifi worked well.

However if you're traveling solo I wouldn't recommend this place (I traveled with friends). There is almost no common space besides the bar, which doesn't always fill up, and lobby area which is small. No air conditioning.. Staff wasn't always the most helpful. And if it matters to you, there are no in room lockers to store your bags, there is only a small box where you can lock a few of your small items.

The location is really the best feature of this hostel. We had heard really good things about this hostel which is why we were probably a bit disappointed. If you go into it not expecting much, it will probably meet your expectations.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 August 2017

We stayed in the hostel's 4 person apartment and it was absolutely perfect. Modern, bright, clean, extremely spacious, and fully equipped. As a family we weren't sure if we'd feel out of place in a hostel but it couldn't be further from the truth. The staff were friendly and accommodating and the amenities were well thought-out...everything we needed was offered. Each morning we had breakfast in the cafe downstairs, and spent time hanging out on the patio. We felt very at home at Circus and couldn't imagine staying anywhere else in Berlin! Highly recommended for all kinds of travellers!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 August 2017

The hostel has a great design in rooms, reception, and dining room, with a nice living room where you can meet people. The rooms are big, clean and well equipped. The staff is very friendly and kind. It has a small brewery in the basement where you can have some drinks. The only negative point is that the girl's toilet in the section where we were staying was out of service and it was not fixed during the 4 days of our stay.

Room Tip: For luggage storage they have a room with lockers for 4 euros a day
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple