Select Hotel Berlin Gendarmenmarkt(Berlin)(Great Value!)
  • Bar/Lounge
US$64
US$94
  • Pool
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$155/night.

US$86
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$93/night.

US$97
US$78
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$111/night.

US$142
US$113
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$145/night.

Hotel Q!(Berlin)
US$123
US$119
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$154/night.

Grand Hostel Berlin(Berlin)(Great Value!)
  • Bar/Lounge
US$185
Hilton
  • Pool
Lux 11(Berlin)
1,537 results
All reviewsthe natural history museumaround the cornerthe main train stationaccor hotelstram stopminute walkconvenient hotelfree wifitegel airportwould stay here againby footpublic transportstandard roomwithin walking distancebrandenburg gatecity breakthree nights
Reviewed 6 July 2017

I meet my son annually for a weekend of fun. I live in the Czech republic, he lives in England and we visit a major city yearly. This year we chose Berlin and had a great time. I chose the Mercure Berlin City Hotel in the Mitte district (I am a Club Accor card holder).
Very impressed with the hotel - what I would expect from the Mercure group. A really nice hotel with all the facilities needed for an enjoyable stay. Clean, great rooms, fantastic breakfasts and very friendly helpful staff. UBahn station just around the corner and very close to Berlin centre. I plan to take my wife there later in the year and do it all over again.

Room Tip: I am sure they are all good.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 July 2017

Awesome hotel !!! The location is very good with U-Bahn and tram station literally across the street and around the corner ! Very modern looking, clean and friendly staff ! My highlight was breakfast. Good hours 6-11, fresh and a variety to choose from. Plus you can take a coffe to go ! Yey !

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

We have spent two nights at the Mercure. Great central location, close to the station and to an underground stop. We used the underground parking which was fairly priced. The room was on the small side, but clean. Breakfast buffet was also quite good, and I got lactose free milk on request.

On to the negatives: the one thing we really hated was the window in the bathroom with a view to the bed, which made using the toilet quite awkward. The free Wi-Fi connection was pretty awful, which is a shame in 2017. Nobody is willing to pay €6 a day for Wi-Fi nowadays.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
MercureBerlinCity, Geschäftsführer at Mercure Hotel Berlin City, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2017

Dear claireschembri,

thank you for your feedback and the time you did spent with us.

Please accept my apologies for the caused inconveniences.

There is a plissé that gives you the chance to black out the bath room, to avoid any awkward moments.
We will have the WiFi ports checked in the entire hotel.

We hope that you will enjoy your time more during your next stay with us.

Best regards

Philip Ibrahim

Reviewed 29 June 2017

Athough quite well located to the main railway station, the rooms are quite small,
There needs to be more staff in reception, there is no fridge in your room, the restaurant is not wellset out and there are problems with regulating the air conditioning in your room.
As I am an Accor member I find this disappointing and probably will not choose the Mercure chain again.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear nelmawright,

thank you very much for your feedback.

I am very sad to read, that we have not succeeded in fully satisfying you.

Currently we are renovating the entire restaurant, I hope the new design will find you acceptance.
Thank you for your feedback concerning our staffing - we will review and schedule working shifts as well.

I am sure you will be more satisfied during your next trip in our hotel.

With the best regards from Berlin

Philip Ibrahim

Reviewed 20 June 2017

Overall i was highly satisfied. The hotel is centrally located (close to Berlin Hauptbahnhof) and near subway and tram, convenient for both leisure and business activities. The room is clean and freshly renovated with beautiful design. The staff was friendly and very helpful. Best value for money.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family