“Delicious breakfast!!!”

Cuisines: International
Neighbourhood: Mitte
Neighbourhood: Mitte
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

We had great breakfast there. They are doing jam and nougat by themselves. Very original taste. A lot of fresh fruits and tasty croissants. Everything there is fresh and bio. Great place for breakfast!

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Delightful bakery with friendly staff and many regulars who come to this cozy cafe for breakfast or just coffee. Wish the weather was warmer to enjoy the outdoors seating

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

This place was just around the corner from the hotel. The breakfast was amazing. I would recommend this place to anyone.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

I stumbled across this bakery while wandering around with some friends during our study abroad semester. The staff was super pleasant, the area is so lovely (it was a wonderful sunny and calm day), and the food was EXCELLENT. I wish I could remember the sandwich I had, but I am going to be back in Berlin in a few months and a return to Napoljonska Bakery is on the top of my to-do list!

Reviewed 19 January 2018

This lovely cafe was opposite our hotel and one of the many nearby places we tried for breakfast. It is intimate and friendly, and has menus in German and English. We had spinach omelette each which came with salad, and we had large coffees, and the bill was 22 euros. Would come again next time we are in Berlin.