“Italian in modern setting”

Allegretto a Tavola
Ranked #333 of 360 Coffee & Tea in Berlin
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Mitte
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Set beneath a modern apartment block, but easy walk from Haschermarkt S-Bahn station, A Tavola served up a small but decent range of pasta/pizza.

The food was pretty good and service was oK too. Nothing to 'write home about, but nothing to complain about either.

It did what was required.

Reviewed 23 February 2018

Visited on a very cold night after going round a number of museums and was greated by a very friendly Italian waitress who made us feel so welcome.

We shared bruschetta and prosecco while choosing from the menu and decided on Pizza which was a great choice as they were excellent as was the Montepulciano. The choice of menu is perfect for the location as covers most for all.

The highlight was however the waitress who was on with one other person and who dealt with the customers and the lack of staff amazingly whilst also clearing the outside area of tablecloths / chaining furniture - she is a great asset to your establishment and I thank her for making our visit memorable

Reviewed 23 January 2018

We chose this restaurant for the location and that they were able to cater for a group on 10 people. Nice selection on the menu ranging from salads, pizza and pasta dishes. The service was very good with one waitress catering for all our needs very promptly. The price range of the food was very reasonable. Location is right beside the river and in the summer, it would be great to sit outside and watch the world go by. I have been to this restaurant on two previous occasions and was very pleased each time with my food choices and service.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Nice location on the east side of museum island over the river. The atmosphere was nice, place felt clean. Food was really good, quick to be served. Drinks are very pricy c€6 for a large coke. Think alcohol would have been cheaper.

Reviewed 28 December 2017

We called in after a trip to museum island and were welcomed with table water and given time to chose our meals. The menu is varied and tasty with English as well as German text properly translated.

I found the staff helpful and attentive and I enjoyed the potato soup very much whilst my wife had the curry wurst which I also helped finish.

All in all a good experience and a place to which I would return when back in Berlin