“Light and roomy apartment”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Italian first
Any
stoppingi...
scotland
“Light and roomy apartment”
Reviewed 16 August 2015 for a stay in June 2015

This loft apartment is a modern refurbishment of an old building,well decorated, well equipped and extremely spacious. Entered through a courtyard away from the street, it is very peaceful, no traffic noise. It is a loft without a lift so not suitable for anyone with mobility problems, but brilliant for everyone else.

Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Montreal

Milano
Reviewed 13 February 2014 for a stay in April 2013

Sean-Wals...
Dublin, Ireland
“Big space for great price, really didnt want to leave.”
Reviewed 1 December 2013 for a stay in November 2013

I stayed in the Attic Loft with my parents and my grandmother and we had a great time there. We didn't spend a lot of time in the loft as we were only there for three days, so we spent our time sightseeing. Although, when we were there, we loved the loft. We got great use out of the CD player that was there and the WiFi. There is a local supermarket and it is really good. There is also a shop but i didn't use it. We didn't explore much of the local area though. The only negative thing with the loft was the creaky floorboards and there were some extra floorboards that i nearly tripped over on a number of occasions. Overall though, it was a lovely place and I look forward to hopefully coming back again in the future.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Can't pick a favourite thing
Liked least: The floorboards and that I had to leave
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing