“Very good!”

Price range: US$4 - US$6
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Mitte
Description: Make every day a lovely day All of our products here at Princess Cheesecake(R) are made by hand with natural ingredients, without chemical additives, preservatives or coloring, and with highest expectations in mind, We can also provide you with lactose-free, gluten-free and vegan specialities on spezial order. Many of our cakes are sweetend with honey, applesweetener or dextrose. All of our creations are an expression of the Princess Cheesecake(R) fusion of artisan patisserie traditions and contemporary methods of preparation. We look to other countries and cultures for culinary inspiration, so we can bring you a blend of exotic sweet delicacies and regional expertise. The majority of our ingredients come from farmers in the region, as we believe in an enviromentally-friendly utilization of natural resources. Most of all, we like to use products when they are in season, because that`s when they taste best. We place great importance on the use of renewable and recyclable resources based on environmentally-friendly and non-invasive methods of cultivation and production. We can also special deliver cakes for any private and business occasions you might have.
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

My visit was a nice stop after intense sight seeing, the cheese cake and service were brilliant. Would highly recommend!

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Tasky cakes but expensive. 5€ per piece. I will recommend that the waiter doesn't use the iPad which makes him waste a lot of time. White paper will be enough to take note of the order since they only have cakes and drinks...

1  Thank Marieta S
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Mi carino Suave is an astonishing cake with toffee and a wonderfull cream!!! You have to try!

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

The store was so clean and quite that make me really calm. Thanks to this bakery, have good memory about Berlin.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

We visited Berlin for a long weekend, and passed this cheesecake shop which looked lovely. Unfortunately, half way through a panacotta rice cheesecake decorated with cherries, I discovered a maggot in one of the cherries. I didn't want to make a fuss so I quietly brought it to the attention of a waitress and a gentleman who seemed in charge. They took the half eaten cheesecake, offered me another slice (which I declined) then said they wouldn't charge me for it. When I went up to pay for the other cake and teas (which we'd already consumed) I found that the rest of the cherry panacotta rice cheesecake was still on display, on offer for customers to eat. I explained that there might be a whole family of maggots in there, but they didn't seem to understand that.
We paid (a charge which, in retrospect, seems completely ureasonable considering the experience we had) and then we left. I wouldn't recommend to anyone.

Eric S, Leiter Gästebetreuung at Princess Cheesecake, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2017

Dear JonesPlym,

Thank you for your post about your visit.

The encounter you describe is, of course, unacceptable. We can only apologize for this! We can however assure you that each of our product gets meticulously checked before we put it on display for customers to purchase, but mistakes can occur and we can only apologize for this again. Regional and sustainable ingredients are of utmost importance to us and lead to the high quality standards we pursue. We receive our ingredients fresh from the fields of regional farmers which forgo the use of pesticides. The overall waiver of chemical treatment also guarantees a higher product quality in terms of taste as our ingredients are all natural and organic. This in turn means a bigger positive organic impact on the quality and the taste of our products.

As for the remaining cake you described, our service team checked each slice right away after you let them know about your piece. The quality check of these pieces found them to be of impeccable quality. So the cake was removed when you brought the team’s attention to your cake but was then brought back out as our team could vouch for the quality of the remaining slices.

However we do apologize again for this and hope that you can accept our apology. Our quality standards are what makes us Princess Cheesecake and we do not take this issue lightly.

If you have any questions or further remarks, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us!

Yours,