“Fresh ingredients for a great ice cream! ”
Review of Caffe e Gelato

Caffe e Gelato
Ranked #5 of 215 Dessert in Berlin
Neighbourhood: Charlottenburg
Neighbourhood: Charlottenburg
Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

This ice-cream shop is fantastic. I went back twice during my short visit in Berlin. Definitely worth it on a summer's day. The highlights are the use of fresh ingredients, the variety of flavours, the presentation of the cups and the seasonal fruit used along with the ice cream. There are also bio options. The service is friendly and all the staff are Italian

Reviewed 19 March 2017

Caffe e Gelato seems like a very popular place, and why wouldn't it be. This place serves huge desserts. We ordered one of the ice cream desserts and got an ice cream that was 3 times the size of any ice cream I ordered I got in other places.
Although the size it pretty cool the ice cream itself wasn't of high quality, It was OK but didn't blow my mind. I must say I was expecting better quality. If they could do that then they would definitely be a 5 star place.

Reviewed 16 March 2017

We had ice creams to take away twice on the way back to the hotel. Delicious and inexpensive to take away.

Reviewed 3 February 2017

this place offer amazing sweets and fantastic ice cream.It's in a shoping center and all its products are piece of art.You an't have enough!the price are very good also!

1  Thank mariak6662016
Reviewed 12 December 2016

I had the Lasagna Eis and it was delicious! Vanilla gelato, whipped cream, berry sauce, and chocolate shavings! Yum!

If you love gelato and are in Berlin, you must come here!