“Seafood galore”

Cuisines: Seafood
Neighbourhood: Mitte
Neighbourhood: Mitte
Reviewed 23 June 2015 via mobile

quick efficient staff, and great seafood with generous portions and pretty decent prices for a budget traveller. very close to Alexanderplatz Berlin TV tower .

Reviewed 20 June 2015 via mobile

The taste was good. Staff was helping. Salmon was awesome as was the norvegish fish. Good place to sit. Good view of tower restaurant

Reviewed 9 June 2015 via mobile

Me and My brother went there twice to have breakfast.
The rules of the place are obvious: there are no waiters/tresses, so you have to order, take your plate and take it from the table.
The staff of the restaurant are very helpful and nice, and you have a nice collection of fresh sea food: sandwitches (shrimps, salomon, and other fish I don't know) and fried sea food.
We've tried the shrimps, tuna, and salomon sandwitches. The 1st two were very good, we didn't like the salomon that much.
The prices are good, and the location too (close to Alexanderplatz station).
For a breakfast it was our place of choise, definately recomended.

Reviewed 19 May 2015

I am a big fan of Nordsee restaurants having had good experiences in both Germany and Denmark. Indeed I had eaten here during previous visits to Berlin without issue. However due to issues during a recent visit I will be avoiding this particular outlet in future. On receiving my order, the chips were completely cold - not a case of less than piping hot, these weren't even luke warm. That's not normally an issue - you can normally return the meal and get a replacement, but in this case I was given more from the same batch that were equally cold - I think the heater that normally keeps them warm had packed up. Even that might have been tolerable had it not been for the staff attitude who treated my request for a further replacement with such an inappropriate attitude, and then when they did get the kitchen staff to cook some fresh ones they handed them over without a hint of an apology.

2  Thank WhiteAnt2008
Reviewed 28 April 2015

Have eaten at various Nordsee places in Germany but this was disappointing. Fish had been kept warm for too long and was a bit rubbery. Don't go late as the will have stopped cooking a good while earlier.

1  Thank hattiepops