“more than excpected”

Alecsa Hotel am Olympiastadion
Ranked #423 of 633 Hotels in Berlin
Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

This hotel gives more than I expected. It has a car park and we'll be there again. Price ratio great and good access to the center.
Good outdoor activities and green nature surround this hotel.
For myself this level hotel is good enough

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 4 May 2017

Good hotel, close to S-bahn station which is very important in Berlin. Only 20-25 minutes to city centre by train.
Really clean!!
The only remarkable thing is that WiFi is available buying a voucher. I dislike it!!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 February 2017

last week I was in the hotel for the fruit logistica event
the Hotel is Old
the rooms are big
there is no mini bar
no coffe or tee in the room
the toilets and bath are old
the breakfast is very good
wifi was weak

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 November 2016

This is a lovely hotel with spacious rooms, a tv, hot shower, and we had an amazing 11th story balcony. While affordable, the downside of this hotel is the location. It is a long commute into the heart of Berlin, especially because the S train is continually undergoing construction. We had several very frustrating commutes. Next time, I would spend the extra money to stay in a more central location

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 August 2016

The hotel is nothing special, but the staff are very helpful!
It's cheap, and trys to be cheerful. The rooms are very basic, beds, tv and wi-fi extra. It has a shower over the bath, and I had hot water whenever I needed it (some people complained about the lack of hot water in the morning)
I only had breakfast once, it was expensive for what it was. If you book it the previous day it's cheaper than on the day.
As most German hotels, this has no kettle I take my own ( need a coffee first thing)
I enjoyed my stay here, as it was only a place to sleep. I found a couple of pubs not too far away, on the way to the s bahn amongst the flats. The people in the pub were very friendly, practicing their english on you. There is also a shop there, which I got my bread rolls from every morning for breakfast.
I have stayed at this hotel several times, and will stay here again!

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends
Travellers also viewed these Berlin hotels
Aga's Hotel
#495 of 633 in Berlin
Charlottenburg
Happy Go Lucky Hotel
Happy Go Lucky Hotel
#353 of 633 in Berlin
Europa City Hotel
#452 of 633 in Berlin

Been to Alecsa Hotel am Olympiastadion? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Alecsa Hotel am Olympiastadion

Address: Glockenturmstr. 30, 14055 Berlin, Germany
Region: Germany > Berlin > Westend
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service
Ranked #423 of 633 Hotels in Berlin
Price Range: RM177 - RM368 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Alecsa Hotel am Olympiastadion 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Alecsa Hotel am Olympiastadion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Alecsa Hotel Berlin