US$87
US$78
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$95/night.

US$246
US$87
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 46% below average rates

The price you found is 46% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$160/night.

i31 Hotel(Berlin)
US$114
US$106
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

US$143
US$113
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$182/night.

Hotel Q!(Berlin)
US$123
US$119
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

Select Hotel Berlin Gendarmenmarkt(Berlin)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$59
  • Bar/Lounge
US$80
US$59
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Grand Hostel Berlin(Berlin)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$79
US$50
  • Bar/Lounge
US$83
US$74
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$101/night.

US$263
US$202
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 October 2016

The place is very nice, cosy and homelike, you get your own keys, as the reception is not manned 24/7. Room is as advertised, and I would almost love to stay here agin. Why "almost" you might ask?

This was due to the attitude from the owners, you got the feeling that the guests were seen as a bit of an annoyance. For instance, one morning I went into the breakfast room a bit early (about five minutes before official opening time). All of the stuff I needed (tea, bread, cheese etc.) where already there, so I just started to take my breakfast.

Then the owner crashed down on me and very aggressively and rudely stated that "I should have sense to wait until they had brought out all the stuff!" Of course, I did go there (just) before the official time, but there are millions of way to handle this in a nice way, like "Please go ahead, but we are not officially open yet, so you might not find all the things in place."

Another breakfast, I took my stuff, and sat down at a table. Then the owner came in and very rudely stated that "You cannot sit at that table, it's for three persons!", and pointed me to another table in a very inconvenient position. As far as I could see most tables vere identical, except that they had put three cups on some tables, and only two on some others. I cannot understand why they couldn't let people sit wherever they want, and just add more cups to all tables?

Also at the checkout I got some aggressive words in my face, as I asked the owner (who was sitting behind his desk) if I could settle the bill. He just looked very annoyed, and stated harshly that "No, you cannot pay the bill, we don't have a 24/7 reception, the reception only opens in five minutes". Again, I agree I was there before the official time, but as he anyway was sitting there it felt natural to ask for checkout.

I will not return.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Polarica
HotelPensionFischer, Manager at Hotel Pension Fischer, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2017

Dear guest,

First of all we thank you that you were our guest.

To your criticism:
It is quite strange that we always when we point to something as a guest
(Rude, aggressive or bad hosts).

Invoice , we always and gladly to give this our guests.

No hotel has enough space to entertain all guests at the same time.
For this reason, there are tables which are differently covered (for example for 3 or 4 persons and then with a sign)
These places are there because there is the most space at this place and we can create such a pleasant environment.
We are sorry if you felt ill-tempered.

Reviewed 29 September 2016 via mobile

We had a great time in Berlin, exploring the city and the location of the hotel really helped. It was was within walking distance of the shops. There is a u-bahn stop across the street and a supermarket across the street. There are some places to eat nearby. A family member was running the Berlin Marathon and part of the course was nearby!!! The staff are really friendly and gave us advice on where to to visit! There was lots for breakfast, including cake which the children really much very enjoyed lots! The room was nice and clean! The staff made up the family member running the marathon a roll and a banana to help which was really nice! We really enjoyed our stay and would thoroughly recommend staying here!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Chiara D

We are very pleased that you were our guest and thank you for the evaluation.

We always try our best and it is especially nice if we can read in a review.

Many Thanks

Reviewed 9 April 2016

Clean room, English TV channels and free Wi fi. The connection was not great but managed ok for 2 night stay. Didn't use the breakfast as left early for a day trip first day and then left early for a flight on the second day. The hotel was up three flights of stairs but this did not bother me as I was aware prior to booking. Only issue I had was that it would have been nice to have been welcomened by a member of staff when I arrived. It was after 3pm and I was sent an E mail to be told not staff would be present so the key would be left in a box at the entrance to the hotel. You are then left to find your own room. It was an ok basic hotel to use as a short stay.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 21 February 2015 via mobile

Well I have to disagree with the review above as I thought this hotel was excellent. The room and rest of hotel was very clean and was also quiet during our stay. The continental breakfast was great and there was plenty to fill you up to begin your day. Christian was very helpful and knowledgeable and spent time suggesting some good places to see. The hotel is up several flights of stairs but this didn't bother us at all. The hotel feels very secure and safe.
I did read a review mentioning credit cards further down the posts..the Hotel accepts credit cards with no problem.

• Stayed: February 2015
Reviewed 3 January 2014

That is the worst "hotel" among hundreds of hotels we visited around the world! It's even hard to call it a hotel, it's situated on 3-d floor of some apartments/offices building, with no reception & very unkind personnel.
Usually 3 star hotels in Berlin are of high quality, you come in and see actual personnel, your room probably won't be located near the exit from hotel (that was the case) & and u might be able to sleep during night (in this pension place, some people walk around all night long & you can not only hear them, as it's happening in your room, but feel it. Floor is shaking.
After crazy night we came to reception, and complained, but gentlemen on reception said: "it's normal for Russians to have that problems, pay full price and leave. We booked it for 4 days, on New Year holidays 2013/14, price was more than 400 euros, pretty big price for such a hole. On their web page cancellation later then 17 days before start date means you pay 80%. And we had to argue even about that, because they wanted 100%.
I think most of people, if not all, who gave good reviews to this so called "hotel", are their employees or cheaters.
Don't go here, save your money for real hotels, don't ruin your holidays.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple