“My guilty pleasure ! 😋😋😋”
Review of Du Bonheur

Du Bonheur
Ranked #14 of 215 Dessert in Berlin
Cuisines: International
Neighbourhood: Mitte
Neighbourhood: Mitte
Reviewed 2 June 2016 via mobile

This afternoon my gf brought 9pcs of macaroons, mandel cakes and other 2 sweets as a little present for my birthday. It was all delish ! Melts in mouth ! My friends were satisfied and my tummy also . Thanks for my gf's friend for telling her where to buy sweets. Highly recommended if you are visiting Berlin esp if you are nearby Bernauer straße.

Reviewed 22 April 2016

the excellent food in a small shop draws in large crowds who either buy over the counter or take-away.

baked directly inside the shop, the staff and proprietor ladies are very caring about its customers.

a bit off the beaten track, but well worth a visit to replace dull hotel breakfasts.

Reviewed 9 April 2016 via mobile

Such a cute spot- warm and cozy and their baked goods were delicious! We had their quiche and their croissant and both were so good. The woman who helped us was so friendly! Highly recommend.

Reviewed 20 March 2016

As seen in my other post, on visiting the Mauerpark we needed a break to warming up. A bit south to the wall at Bernauerstr, we found Du Bonheur.
Wonderful coffee, nice pastry made us feel soon ready for more explorations.
Nice setting, friendly staff.

Reviewed 8 March 2016 via mobile

This is a dangerous place!!
It was delicious!
The crew was super kind!
Everything looks good but we've limited ourselves to only two pieces... so we took three :)

1  Thank Uriya