“Nice place ”

Parantez
Ranked #5,267 of 9,306 Restaurants in Berlin
Price range: US$5 - US$27
Neighbourhood: Kreuzberg
Description: Spanish tapas, Italians anti-pasties, Turkish mezes. Delicious wines, cheeses, smoked meets...and You!
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

This place is really nice and quiet with a chill vibe. The food is pretty good and not too expensive.

Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

Lots of story that one can ever get in there. Cosy, friendly, joyful and exciting at the same time. Comes with the real drinks and low prices for sure. Enjoy!

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

This was a great find, a really friendly pub/ tapas restaurant on the corner of the street. There was live music on the Saturday night we visited. We had a meal elsewhere so only dropped in for drinks. Prices were very reasonable and the staff were very friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

We stumbled across this restaurant on our first night out in Berlin. We ordered an array of tapas, all were delicious especially the prawns and octopus. Huge portions and extremely cheap. The only thing which was a little weird was the chef who kept coming out to chat to my friend at the table. I guess he was into her but we were trying to eat dinner so was a little annoying! Would definitely return for the food though

Reviewed 10 November 2017

I was visiting Berlín for a few days and walking around Kreuzberg neighborhood when I found this place and decided to enter. I ate one of the meals of the day: Mexican "mole de olla", a soup made with vegetables and beef meat, very convenient for cold weather. I also try one "taco al pastor". Both were delicious and prepared with a great mime. Apart from Mexican food they have also Spanish typical meals because there are two chefs (one from each country). The service is also fantastic, very kind and thoughtful. You feel like at home. What else? Good music and even -surprisingly- a live concert at the end of the evening. The only bad thing that I can say is that the restaurant is in Berlin and I live in Madrid so I won't be able to visit this place regularly.