“Fantastic Burgers!”

Ranked #303 of 9,466 Restaurants in Berlin
Neighbourhood: Mitte
Neighbourhood: Mitte
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Located right off the M1 tram in a very small storefront, Revolver is fantastic for a variety of burgers. Beef, pulled pork, veggie, halloumi, fries (regular and sweet potato) and beer - a great selection.

They are cash only (atm right across the street) and service is very fast. Well worth seeking them out if you want a fresh and fast burger

1  Thank Christopher K

Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

Great burger, convenient location, quick service and they have a deal for burger, fries and a beer. Happy days.

Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

Straightforward, no nonsense lunch. Ordered goranzola beef burger. Was fresh and delicious. Everything on the menu looked great

Reviewed 6 December 2017

A quick no nonsense after-work meal was needed so I took a wander around Mitte and stumbled upon Revolver Burger.

A Good Old Fashioned Welcome? Well, not exactly. The only words you will hear from the time you enter, order and sit down is the price of your food. In my view this is intentional and part of the too-cool-for-school Berlin attitude that this city is famous for. Hold that thought and I'll come back to that point later...

Good Old Fashioned Service? Burgers come in two categories for me - the classic American Hamburger and the Gourmet burger. For me Revolver Burger delivers a good, honest, freshly prepared Gourmet Burger despite what the decor of matte black suggests. I had the Revolver Burger and it was quickly put together just on the other side of the bar from where I was sat.

The Good Old Fashioned Details? I mentioned above that in my opinion Revolver Burger is a Gourmet Burger joint and the Revolver Burger with it's additional toppings of bacon, egg, nachos, cheese, a big handful of gherkin (my favourite!) and the RB Spezialsause (like a Thousand Island sauce with a slight spiciness to it) goes to show my thinking on this! There are plenty of combinations including Chicken and Pulled Pork and if you are a veggie there are three options for you; Veggie Burger, Halloumi Burger or Avocado Burger. To drink you can grab a soft drink or a beer. On the subject of soft drinks I always like to see Fritz Cola in favour of Coke or Pepsi and RB don't disappoint on this one. The shop itself is a small matte black box with limited indoor seating and a couple of outdoor benches however if it's busy the turnaround is pretty quick so don't worry, you should get a seat within 10 minutes.

Should you go? I'd say yes. The burger was made fresh and with care and the sweet potato fries were perfectly done. The flavour of the Revolver Burger that I had was great and the ingredients complimented each other perfectly. The other big plus point is the price... it's a very well put together burger for the price! Remember I said that they were just a little bit moody on the service? Well, when I handed the tray to the guy behind the bar on my way out he gave me the biggest smile and a wave goodbye... those Berliners - too cool for school!

Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

This place is very centrally located, very easy to find and the burgers are tasty. Also it's not that expensive.