“Delicious and fresh seafood”

Antonello's Cevicheria & Street Food
Ranked #611 of 9,381 Restaurants in Berlin
Price range: US$6 - US$20
Neighbourhood: Kreuzberg
Neighbourhood: Kreuzberg
Reviewed 11 July 2016

Really delicious and fresh seafood, which is hard to find in Berlin! I suggest ordering several plates and sharing it amongst your friends so you can try a little bit of everything. We had several ceviches and some of the "street food" which included scallops and grilled calamaris. Service was really friendly and helpful, not at all flustered by waiting on 7 of us. Somehow Antonello overheard it was my birthday and bought out a few lovely desserts for us. The restaurant itself has its individual charm and I personally thought a great place to have a nice low-key birthday dinner.

Reviewed 17 June 2016

Tasty food, cosy interior and freindly host make that place special.
Cevicheria Antonello earns quests stripes :))

Reviewed 4 June 2016 via mobile

And I have been living here for three years. Hands down ceviche was the level of Lima, fresh ingredients and amazing combinations! You should try it. We were 6 people and all of us loved it.

Reviewed 1 May 2016

Antonello's place sits in a rather quiet street close to Bergmannstrasse, where you'd find a cluster of restaurants popular with diners. It's just a casual mention from a friend that really stirred my curiosity and the off-beat location became pretty attractive once you see the crowd on Bergmannstrasse.

The rustic outlook of the restaurant pretty much tells customers what to expect: authentic, unpretentious food. We received a warm welcome and immediately felt at home. I can see literally everyone received good level of attention, including the lone diners.

Now the food: we ordered fish soup and a bit of fried-up fish, plus a panna cotta. To my surprise, the soup was served separately from the seafood. The depth and the smell of the soup still make me salivate when I write this review! Everything on the table shows a chef who understands and showcases the raw materials. It may not be particuarly innovative but for such impressive quality, Antonello's would be really hard to beat.

Be there!

Reviewed 16 April 2016 via mobile

Genuine Sicilian food. Best Arancini I had for a very long time, and the first time I was able to find Sfincione outside of Palermo. Will definitely come back.