“Early dinner”

Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Charlottenburg
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

When I visit Berlin one of my places for dinner and drinks. I am a big fan of the Lamb Kabobs and some side dishes from the menu. The waiter was friendly and attentive. The bar served some great cocktails.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Don’t recommended for those looking for good music, if booked try to get a sit far from smoking area, so much shisheh and really poor music,
But friendly staff is its good point.

Marooush, Leiter Öffentlichkeitsarbeit at Marooush, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2018

Dear Farhadhy,

thank you very much for your feedback.

We do take this as serious, since we always want every gust to feel comfortable and welcome. So since the taste of music of our guests differs pretty much, we have to accept your dislike due to personal favor. We try our best to combine all music styles of Orient, Occident and Western sphere. The "Club" area normally is one of our most visited areas, where people dance and enjoy the music. But it would be great if you could contact us via mail to give us an idea of your favorite music, so we can surprise you with your favorite music for your next visit. We are glad having your input and would love to invite you in exchange, to one of our oriental teas.

Thank you very much four your help. Kind regards
Your Restaurant Marooush

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Really nice place. The waiter who served us was incredibly friendly and attentive, I think his name was Chris. The food was delicious, and came in very generous portions - I couldn’t finish mine! Could have done without having a starter as the main was fantastic and I should have saved room for that! We also received 25% off our food thanks to the Welcome Berlin tourist card, so that was a bonus! Highly recommend.

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

Great food but bad service and touristy. Nothing too impressive. A belly dancer show with too loud music but amusing.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

Me and some co-workers booked a table to have dinner here (yes, you should book a table if you are planing to have dinner). I liked how the restaurant looks like, kinda fancy, liked how polite everyone working in this restaurant was and most important thing, I liked the food!
I highly recommend to visit this restaurant and to enjoy the food!

Follow me on Instagram: food_for_your_wallets